Modern contemporary self contained 1 bedroom garden apartment in buzzing Craighall Park, conveniently nestled in-between Parkhurst and Hyde Park. Superb location next door valley shopping centre (with a woolworths , green grocer, fournos & more). Free weekly cleaning service for longer bookings. Private large garden area. Satellite TV & Uncapped fast wifi sufficient for streaming. Guest will have secure undercover remote-controlled parking on the premises. JULY RECEIVE 10% DISC - refer below
DURING OUR LOCK DOWN PERIOD WE ARE OFFERING YOU 20% ONCE OFF DISCOUNT FOR STAYS 2 WEEKS AND MORE. ENJOY THE ISOLATION SAFELY AND IN STYLE AT OUR APARTMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO WEEKLY CLEANING WILL BE DONE DURING THIS PERIOD.
FOR JULY ONLY RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT - Building is being painted and there may be slight disturbances with painters in the garden.
- Located in the heart of Craighall Park and next door an outdoor boutique shopping centre
- 2km from Hyde Park Mall, offering a strong sense of unrivalled choice and convenience, sophistication but casual shopping appeal
- 3km from 4th Avenue Parkhurst, which has an ambience like no other and with South Africa's ever-popular mall culture, this high street offers customers from near and far a safe and refreshing break
- 6km from Sandton CBD
- 6km from Melrose Arch, a new urban design experience that creates a rare quality of in and out-doors residential, commercial, retail and leisure spaces. Bustling with boutique browsers and café culture, Melrose Arch offers a truly international high street fashion experience, alfresco style, leading to the sparkling retail galleria that provides the stage on which over 100 of the country’s top retailers re-define the face and future of shopping
- 5km from Rosebank Mall, one of South Africa's leading shopping and entertainment complexes
- Secure, access-controlled, parking for one vehicle
- TV with DSTV (Satellite TV)
- Uncapped ADSL line (sufficient to stream music and tv)
- Comfortably sleeps 2 (1 Queen sized bed). There is also a small sleeper couch in the lounge which can accommodate 1 adult or 2 small children.
- Weekly cleaning lady (please request additional cleanings)
- Modern, well equipped apartment
- Private outside garden with 6 seater table
- Bathroom comes with shower, bath, basin and toilet
- Well-equipped open plan kitchen
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided (please request additional items)
- Kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge/ freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine and more
Craighall is a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa and is bordered by Hyde Park, Dunkeld and Parkhurst.
Lying in the heart of the northern suburbs of Johannesburg, within easy reach of Hyde Park, Sandton and trendy Rosebank, Craighall is one of a string of leafy suburbs that form an affluent stretch on the western side of the city along the southern side of Jan Smuts Avenue, between Parkhurst and the sprawling malls of Sandton.
Properties here are rambling and gardens established and beautifully cultivated. There is little to remind you of the density of city life. There are many advantages to staying in this part of Johannesburg.
Craighall lies between Beyers Naude Drive and Jan Smuts, two of the major arteries of the northern suburbs that easily transfer you to various attractions. Yet despite this, one is little affected by the hurly-burly these roads represent, and the suburb gives itself over entirely to a sense of tranquillity, in no small way attributable to the lush green cover of a myriad trees. Easy access to the M1 is an added bonus.
Only a few blocks away from Craighall is the upmarket Hyde Park Corner shopping mall, recently voted the ‘most loved’ of Johannesburg’s best known malls, and both the River Club Golf Club and the Sandton Sports Club are within easy reach. No trip to Johannesburg would be complete without a foray in the glitzy shopping malls of Sandton, the hub of fashion, coffee shops and a typical Jo’burg energy that is the signature of this cosmopolitan retail and business locale.
Today Parkhurst offers a glamorous mix of Couture, interior design and dinning. Whether it's the antique shops, multitude of different high street stores or the plethora of eateries in between, the only thing that stays the same is the dynamism of Parkhurst's main drag. 4th Avenue has an ambience like no other and with South Africa's ever-popular mall culture, this high street offers customers from near and far a safe and refreshing break.
แรนด์เบิร์ก, Gauteng, แอฟริกาใต้