We are close to art and culture (Bethel Woods Center for the Arts; original home of *Woodstock*), parks, and quaint neighboring towns (White Lake, Narrowsburg, Callicoon, Jeffersonville, Livingston Manor, Delaware river and more).
You’ll love my place because of the scenic location, the ambiance, and the outdoors space.
Good for couples, friends, solo adventurers, and families.
Located on a 9-mile motorboat lake.
Kayak, paddle boards and fishing rods available!
- Energy conscious: keep doors/windows closed when AC is running. Be mindful of turning off lights.
- Shoes: please leave at the door to maintain carpet.
- Pets: dogs only, please clear with us to ensure suitability. E.g. small/medium OK, must be house-trained.
- Trash: please be respectful and toss trash in the bin.
- No-smoking indoors or on premises.
- Guests must be 21-year or older.
- Dishes: kindly wash. Dishwasher does not work !
-If used must put back: Kayak, paddle boards, fishing rods, life-jackets. If lost fees apply.