Anaheim permit #: REG 2015 dash 00129
* BEST LOCATION! Across street from Disney
* Stylish 3 bdrm 1.5 bath townhouse
* Max sleep 9 including infants
* Free 2 parking space
* Free Wifi, Netflix
* Free phone call to US/Canada
* Fully stocked kitchen
* 4 HDTVs with build-in Netflix and over 200 channels
* Kids friendly
* Washer and Dryer with wash detergent
* BBQ + dining table and Chairs in Patio
* Pass code Lock
* 3 pools+Spa +Playground
We manage another 2 condos in the complex right across street from Disney.
2 bdrm GVH2: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5346110?sug=50
2 bdrm GVH3: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6365729?s=GxkH
+ Beautiful 3 bedroom,1.5 bathroom two-story town-home max sleeps 9 including infants
+ BRAND NEW installed Central A/C and Heater
+ FREE 100Mb cable broadband internet; FREE Wi-Fi with coverage throughout
+ FREE Timer Warner Cable Package over 200 channels
+ FREE Netflix Movies- Unlimited instant streaming thousands of movies
+ 4 LED HDTVs + DVD player
+ One Computer. Parent control software is installed in the computer in kid bedroom.
+ FREE phone use -unlimited local and long distance within the US and Canada
+ In-house Washer/Dryer
+ Stylish dining table and 6 dining chairs
+ Beautiful Bar with 2 High chairs
** BEDROOMS **
1. Maser bedroom upstairs: one king Bed and two Pack 'n Play (portable crib), 48" Smart TV
2. 2nd bedroom upstairs: queen bed, 40" Smart TV
3. 3rd bedroom upstairs: one twin over full bunk bed & a twin mattress with sheets under the bunk bed;one computer, dollhouse, toys and books
+ In living room downstairs there is queen Sofa sleeper with bed sheets, a 55" smart TV
** BATHROOMS **
Two bathrooms: one full bathroom with bathtub & shower on 2nd floor; one bathroom downstairs with toilet
** For CHILDREN **
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 High Chair
+ 2 Pack 'n Play
+ 1 Safety Gate
+ Doll House
+ Toys & Books
+ Children's Dishes & Cups
+ 1 Computer
All the amenities at the condo are for your full use to make your vacation completely worry free.
Max occupancy: 9 (city rule)
City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
· Bath towels, hand towels, and bath mats
· Pool /beach towels
· Bath soap, Shampoos & Conditioners, body wash, hand soap
· Dish soap
· Dishwasher soap
· Laundry soap (for in-unit washer and dryer)
· Dishes, drinking glasses, wine glasses, mugs, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, pots & pans, some assorted small appliances such as toaster, coffee maker, ice maker, blender, crockpot, rice cooker, slow cooker,waffle maker and microwave
· Place mats
· Propane Grill and grill tools
· Portable Crib, high chair and 2 single strollers
· 4 TV's with 200+ Channels and Smart
. 1 computer
. 1 safe gate
· Blu-Ray and DVD player
· Telephone with Free Unlimited US and Canada Calling
· Washer and dryer
· Newly installed Central Air Conditioning/Heating
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Queen Sofa bed good enough for 2.
· Free Wi-Fi (High Speed Broadband)
. beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, toys
If you have any questions or need help planning your vacation don't hesitate to call or email us. We will be happy to help.
Gina and Alex
Gina Vacation Homes
Price varies by season.
Rental Agreement for Townhouse located at
1381 S Walnut St, Anaheim, CA
Unit Number will be provided booking is confirmed
1. Identification of Premises and Occupants. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Landlord rents to Tenants, and Tenants rent from Landlord, for residential purposes only, the premises located at 1381 S Walnut St, Anaheim, California 92802 ("the premises"). The premises shall be occupied by no more than Nine (9) tenants including adults, children and infants. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
2. Cancellations. Airbnb strict cancellation policy.
3. Security/Damage deposit. You won’t be charged by airbnb if no damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and swimming pool fob and garage remote opener are returned. The cost of replacing any lost/damaged items will be deducted from the deposit.
4. Limits on Use and Occupancy. The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants and any minors, and for no other purpose. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the townhouse. Parties are not permitted at the premises. The premises are located in a quiet residential community and we request that you have your parties at outside venues. Although small gatherings of 9 or fewer people are acceptable, larger groups are not permitted. Please note that the City of Anaheim mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, etc) are off limits during this time.
5. Check-in and Check-out: Check-in time after 4pm; Check-out time is by 11am firm. We have Keyless Lock for your convenience. We will send you the unique customized pass code which is only for your staying dates by e-mail about one week before your arrival.
6. Prohibition of Assignment and Subletting. Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Landlord.
7. Condition of the Premises. Tenants agree to: (1) keep the premises clean and sanitary and, upon termination of the tenancy, to return the premises to Landlord in a condition identical to that which existed when Tenants took occupancy (2) immediately notify Landlord of any defects or dangerous conditions in and about the premises of which they become aware.
8. Pets are ABSOLUTELY NOT permitted in or outside the house, including the patio, under any conditions. Landlord reserve the right to let tenants check out as soon as the violation of this rule is found. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit, cleaning fee and any unused portion of rent.
9. Smoking is NOT permitted in or outside the house, including the patio, under any conditions. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
10. Pool/Recreation Area: There is access to the pool/recreation area with a unique fob. There will be a $150.00 charge for any loss of the pool fob. Please adhere to the rules for utilizing the pool/recreation area. The owners are not liable for any injuries/damage to the area. There is no lifeguard on premises. Pool area occupancy limit : For the safety of all homeowners and their guests, a maximum of 6 guests per unit may enter the pool area at one time.
11. Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. No Daily Maid Service: While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra amenities as needed. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house (except the beach/pool towels to the beach/pool area). There is a washer and dryer in the house for your use.
13. HOA and Parking Rules. Tenants agree to abide by the Kaleidoscope Homeowner Association Rules. These rules include the following: a) Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older while in the pool or pool area or the children playground. b) There is an assigned one-car private parking garage and additional one parking space available. Parking on the street is not permitted without permit. Any fines or towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. c) The speed limit within the complex is 10 miles per hour.
14. Landlord's Access for Inspection and Emergency. Landlord or Landlord's agents may enter the premises in the event of an emergency or to make repairs or improvements, and supply agreed services. Except in cases of emergency, Landlord shall give Tenants reasonable notice of intent to enter.
15. Prohibitions against Violating Laws and Causing Disturbances. Tenants shall be entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises. Tenants and their guests or invitees shall not use the premises or adjacent areas in such a way as to: (1) violate any law or ordinance; (2) commit waste or nuisance; or (3) annoy, disturb, inconvenience or interfere with the quiet enjoyment and peace and quiet of any other resident.
16. Repairs and Alterations. Tenants shall not, without Landlord's prior written consent, alter, rekey, or install any locks to the premises.
17. Damage to the Premises. In the event the premises are partially or totally damaged or destroyed by fire or other cause, the following shall apply:
a. In the event that Tenants, or their guests or invitees, in any way caused or contributed to the damage of the premises, Landlord shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, and Tenants shall be responsible for all losses, including, but not limited to, damage and repair costs as well as loss of rental income.
b. Landlord shall not be required to repair or replace any property brought onto the premises by Tenants.
18. Tenants' Financial Responsibility. Tenants agree to accept financial responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to Tenants and their guests and invitees caused by theft, fire or any other cause. Landlord assumes no liability for any such loss.
19. Grounds for Termination of Tenancy. The failure of Tenant or Tenant's guests or invitees to comply with any term of this agreement, is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriate notice to Tenant and procedures as required by law.
20. This is a Privately Owned Home: The owners of this home, ARE NOT LIABLE for any accidents, injuries, deaths resulting from injury, or illness that occurs while in the house or on the property/condominium grounds. The owners of this home, ARE NOT LIABLE for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of any guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise and that you accept full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property and agrees that each child shall be supervised at all times.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 47 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My husband and I are very responsible and have good reputations. We do our level best to provide best service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your holidays.