-Nice studio apartment on Collins Ave.
-One block from the beach.
-Located minutes from South Beach, short walk away to Lincoln Rd
-Seconds away from public transportation
- No internet. No cable.
- Older building, but still has art deco charm. Lobby, hallways, hallway rug need a little bit of work.
- Clean apartment. Ideally located near south beach.
- Located in a 3 story building across the street from the beach.
- Don't expect a luxury, 5 star building, lobby, hallways and hallway rugs need some work.
- Full size bed sleeps two guests.
- Full kitchen - Fridge, sink, microwave, two range burner.
- Large closet to store your items with hangers.
- Bathroom stocked with all needed toiletries: toilet paper, hand soap, shampoo, towels.
The entire studio is yours to use. Apartment overlooks the building pool which you are welcome to use.
I live minutes away and am available to help you during your stay. Just call me and let me know what you need.
-Washer / Dryer on each floor (pay with coins)
-No elevator access. Unit is on the 2nd floor. Climbing stairs is required.
-No parking in the building. There is a public parking lot seconds away that charges $2/hour. Free from 3am - 9am.
-No internet access or cable TV in the apartment.
- Check-in time is 3PM.
- No SMOKING in the apartment !!! (Sorry it is hard to get rid of the smoke smell.)
- 2 guests maximum.
- Will need to go up/down one flight of stairs.
- No pets allowed in the apartment.
- There is no parking in the building. There is a public parking lot seconds away that charges $2/hour. Free from 3am - 9am.
- No internet/wifi, but coming soon.
- Don't expect a luxury, 5 star building. An older building, needs a makeover.