Welcome to Wailua Riverside Tree Top Cottage! This is a perfect place to experience the real Kaua'i - in a residential setting at the Wailua River. This cottage is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful island of Kaua'i!
Located at the Sacred Wailua River, where only the ancient Hawaiian Royalty were allowed to visit, Wailua Riverside is a two minute walk to an awesome eight-mile shoreline of uncrowded, sandy beaches. You are steps from a dock where you can launch your own Kayak & Paddle Board onto the Wailua River to explore and hike to Secret Waterfalls, which has a natural swimming hole at its base. Water skiing, Wakeboarding, Speed Boating are also available from the same dock!
Centrally located for island exploration and also enjoy the many activities nearby: KAYAKS and PADDLE BOARDS INCLUDED!!! Hiking, Biking, Golf, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Waterskiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, and Shelling.
Hawaii Tax ID: W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
On Island Contact: Candace Mack, phone number provided once you book.
Guests have access to their own carport parking space, washer/dryer, as well as snorkel gear, beach gear, boogie boards, coolers, chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys! You have access to the River to kayak and paddle board. We have 3 kayaks (2 singles and 1 double) and 2 paddle boards for you to use on the River!
I will be at the property to greet you properly Hawaiian style with leis! I just show you around the property and let you know what amenities are available to you, then I leave you to have your fun! You are free to contact me with any questions anytime!
I am your on island contact. The cottage is a separate unit with a private entrance. TVNP 1293, Hawaii Tax ID: TA-129-788-7232-01
HOUSE GUIDELINES: Wailua Riverside Cottage is located in a peaceful, residential area. Consideration and cooperation of all guests is requested at all times.
1. Thank you for keeping sounds to a moderate level during daytime hours and minimum sound levels from
9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
2. Guests provide their own supplies beyond the starter amount of soaps (dish, laundry, bath wash, hand); and paper products (towels and TP). Grocery stores are located within a mile of the Hideaway; there is a Walmart close to the airport and a Costco about 2 miles from the airport.
3. Please turn off air conditioner, lights and fans when you are not in the Hideaway. Many people on the mainland are not aware that Kauai utilities are the most expensive in the nation! Please feel free to lower the blinds in the living room while out and about if you want to keep the Hideaway cool during the day. Note: if you forget to turn off the AC while out touring the island, I will flip the circuit breaker, the box is located in the carport.
4. The stairs are slippery when wet, please use caution.
5. Please wheel the gas grill to the stairs of the Hideaway when using and allow it to cool before returning to the carport. Kindly scrape off the grill with the wire brush after each use.
6. Beach gear is provided and is located in the storage area in the carport. Please feel free to put in your car for use anytime during your vacation. Kindly clean off the mud and sand, and then return dry to the storage area before leaving for the airport.
7. The kayaks and paddle boards are in the back of the property, please rinse off before and after each use. The life jackets need to be in the kayaks or in use per river rules. The life jackets are located in the closet in the carport.
It’s best to be on the river by 1 PM. Save energy for the trip back, due to the Hawaiian wind. Please do not leave Kayaks or Paddle Boards on the dock.
8. The bin for waste materials is located just off the carport; pick up is on Monday mornings before dawn.
Guests are requested to bring any trash down to the bins daily and by Sunday evening. We have separate bins for recycling.
9. The inside of the Hideaway is non-smoking; if you wish to smoke, you are welcome to do so on the lanai.
It is kindly requested that you close the windows between the bedroom and the lanai to ensure smoke stays outside.
10. Check out time is 10 am please no later (unless other arrangements have been made with the owner). It is kindly requested to start a load of towels in the washer, if possible transfer to the dryer and place sheets on top of washer / dryer before leaving for the airport. Thank you for leaving the keys in the Hideaway and the door locked. If I am here I would love to send you off with Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa!
If you have any questions while staying at the Hideaway, please email, call or text.
ON-ISLAND CONTACT: Candace Mack: cell phone provided upon booking.
Mahalo nui loa for choosing Kauai Calls!
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2017 - 05 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 82 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have always known I would have a home on beautiful Kauai and dreamed of hosting guests who come to Kauai to fulfill their own life's dream. My favorite TV show when growing up was 'Fantasy Island' and here I am. Over the past 10 years I have come to realize that all that guests who have stayed at Wailua Riverside Hideaway became family the moment they arrived. It is you the guests who are the true stars in this Fantasy Island called Kauai - I look forward to greeting / meeting you! Mahalo nui loa! Candace, Owner