3.5 Bedroom appartment situated in the prestigious Zimbali Coastal Resort on the Beach Estate on the KwaZulu Natal Coastline. Fully self contained, self catering apartment overlooking the beach. Fully air-conditioned and self contained.
Open plan living area with a deck set privately in indigenous milkwood trees overlooking the Indian Ocean with beach just meters away.
Access is on the beach side, through Ballito, off Compensation Beach Road.
The owners are just a phone call away.
Full access to the 'Valley of the Pools' within walking distance from the apartment. A great coffee shop and a restaurant service the area and one can enjoy the glorious African sun filled days. The Golf Course can also be booked for golf lovers.
The apartment is in a very eco sensitive area and ideal for peaceful and relaxing holidays. Guests respect for neighbours would be appreciated by keeping noise levels down.
Watching water and electricity consumption would be appreciated.
The Zimbali Estate Rules & Code of Conduct will apply and any persons renting that abuse these rules will be liable for a R5000 fine from the Zimbali Estate Management. Second offences will unfortunately result in immediate eviction. (See Code of Conduct below).
IMPORTANT CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PROPERTIES RENTED IN ZIMBALI
We are delighted to welcome you to the Zimbali Coastal Resort and we sincerely hope that your stay will be an enjoyable and memorable one.
The Resort, including the Fairmont Zimbali Lodge and Country Club, hosts several hundred private homeowners, their guests and many thousands of visitors during the course of every year. The Resort is managed by the Zimbali Estate Management Association (ZEMA) on behalf of the stakeholders and the rental of property is with the written approval of the Association.
In order to enhance your enjoyment of our beautiful Estate and Nature Reserve, and to ensure the preservation of the ambience and lifestyle that is the signature of Zimbali, everyone is requested to respect the environment and show consideration for the rights and privacy of others. In order for all to live together reasonably and harmoniously and without interfering with each others’ enjoyment, we would like to emphasise the Resort’s Code of Conduct.
We therefore appeal to everyone living in or visiting the Resort to be aware of our rules, to value them and to abide by them, thus avoiding any unpleasantness and the need to impose penalties for infringements. In this respect, we would draw your particular attention to the following:
1. Prior written authorization from ZEMA is required, should rental guests wish to invite additional visitors to the Estate. Please note that only 2 persons per bedroom are permitted in all homes, so as to prevent overcrowding of the Estate and its facilities.
2. The Estate’s speed limits are clearly marked and rental guests are requested to observe these at all times. These are generally 25 kph throughout the Residential & Hotel areas, with only Zimbali Drive being 40 kph (see map).
3. The Estate’s internal roads are often frequented by walkers, joggers and children as well as our natural animals. Visitors should be mindful of this during their stay and note that all of these have right of way at all times within the Estate.
4. Visitors should note that only holders of a valid driver’s license issued under the provisions of the Road Traffic Act shall be permitted to drive vehicles, including golf carts, within the Estate. Please also note that golf carts are limited to either 2 or 4 persons, depending on the designed seating capacity.
5. Due to the ecologically sensitive nature of the Estate, visitors are advised that the feeding, harming, disturbing or destroying of any wild animals, bird life or plant life within the Estate is prohibited.
6. In accordance with the Association’s Rules, no pets are permitted on to the Estate.
7. Loud music can often create a disturbance or nuisance to neighbours & fellow residents and rental guests are therefore required to respect such privacy & keep noise within reasonable levels.
8. Guests are issued with two rental cards to facilitate entry and exit from the Estate and, for that reason, only two vehicles are permitted access. Please ensure that these cards are kept in a safe place as a replacement charge is levied in the event of their loss. Rental cards are to be returned to the Zimbali Welcome Centre prior to departure.
9. In the event that house keys were signed for at the Welcome Centre, please ensure that these are returned to the same office before your final departure.
10. Please note that fireworks are banned at all times in order to protect the Resort’s animal and bird life.
11. Rental guests are advised that no organised private parties are permitted in public areas and that no commercial activity or photo shoots are permitted unless they receive prior written permission from the Association’s General Manager.
12. Rental owners should be aware that the Resort’s Golf course is not an extension of the residential areas & is subject to its own Code of Conduct and Rules, which can be obtained from the Country Club if required.
13. NO TAILGATING is permitted through any access control points (i.e. proceeding through gates or booms when opened by the vehicle in front or behind you). Only the authorised person of the access device may allow the single vehicle they are in through the access point. Disregarding any rules may lead to a penalty levy being imposed.
CODE OF CONDUCT SUMMARY TO ASSIST YOU.
• Please respect the rights and privacy of others at all times.
• Please respect the use of public areas.
• Please adhere to the designated speed limits at all times
• Please be mindful of pedestrians, children, golf carts and our wild animals
• Please ensure that no persons under eighteen years of age or persons without a valid driver’s license are allowed to operate any vehicles/golf carts on the Estate
• Please care for the protected fauna and flora on the Estate
• Please ensure that no litter is discarded within the Resort.
The Zimbali Estate Management Association and its Board of Directors thanks you for your understanding and co-operation, and wishes you a pleasant stay in our beautiful Resort.
Love a peacefull place to escape where I can hear the ocean.
Appreciate people who are respectful to others and to nature.
Life is precious - spend as much time as you can in the company of those who make you happy.