Our town house is centrally located on a quiet street of Saigon, you can walk to famous Turtle Lake and Notre Dame Church in 5', and you will enjoy a true city feeling! Our 2 comfortable bedrooms are very convenience for a family of 3 or 4 people.
We have the nice living room and kitchen on ground floor, and the whole second floor are for guests with 2 comfortable bedrooms, sharing a modern bathroom in between, that fit up to 4 people.
The house is in walking distance to Le Van Tam Park, Tan Dinh market and lots of local foods and stores. You will also find very easy to get in the bus or taxi to Ben Thanh market and all other tourist attractions such as Reunification Palace, War Museum, Opera House, Notre Dame etc.
In room comfortable :
- Complimentary drink water, coffee
- Aircond, TV, Wifi Internet
- Comfy bedroom with linen, pillows
- Hair dryer, fridge
- Towels, shampoo, milk bath
-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You will have a big TV in the room.
- You can use washing machine for free
- You can come to roof top to enjoy open air.
I am available to help you anytime when I am free.
Fyi, I am doing the travel services for guests such as: package tour booking, private tour organising, domestic flight booking, car rental, hotel booking.
I'd like to make you and your family have a wonderful stay with us and experience HCMC as much as possible. I also can help to draft the itinerary for your Vietnam tour vacation.
Please note that if you need to book 2 room for your family or group of 4, you can book this room and then visit my other listing for booking the other room.
- Please show your passport upon arrival
- Please keep clean and put things in order after using the kitchen, the bathroom and public area.
- Please note that your guest are prohibited from staying overnight with you.
TIMING & SECURITY
- Check in : 13:00 pm, check out : 12:00 pm
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Cancellation : Flexible - please let me know at least 1 day in advance
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 104 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have worked for foreign company as Admin / Office Manager for many years. After company closed last year, I am doing some travel services now and would like to join Airbnb as a host, and will be as a guest when I go abroad next time.
I like music, travelling, dancing, yoga, and making new friends. I used to travel to America, Australia, Europe and some Asian countries. In summary, I love Switzeland, Paris, Rome, New York and Sydney. Next time if I have a chance I will visit these places again.