Luminous and tastefull studio near Montmartre with a seperate kitchen and bathroom located in a bustling neighborhood near Montmartre, main trainstations and central public transport.
This very cosy and private studio is perfect for two persons! It was recently renovated and is located in a 20th century apartment building with no elevator.
The studio is very bright with a great window view of the Sacré Coeur of Montmartre.
Room with double bed (140cmx200cm, bed linen included ).
Large dinner table, storage, internet wifi high speed.
Full equipped separate kitchen (fridge, oven, sink, kettle, coffee machine, freezer).
Bathroom with shower sink & toilet.
Very close to Montmartre in the 18th district of Paris.
Live neighborhood near restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores, department stores, bakeries, shoes stores, clothing stores, banks, post office, open markets, pharmacy
5min walk from the Sacré Coeur,
5 min ride with the metro from"flea market" at porte de Clignancourt, Père Lachaise cemetery, Buttes Chaumont Park, Canal Saint-Martin, Moulin rouge, Pigalle
15min métro from Notre Dame Cathedral
Very close to metro Line 4: Chateau rouge & line 12: Marcadet poissonniers, RER E connexion metro La Chapelle, vélib station down the building, autolib station available
For the period of july till September I'm look for long term bookings (min 2 week stay).
Don't hesitate to contact me for more information
- Take of your shoes before entering the parquet floor room, the parquet is quite sensitive ;)
- Don't smoke inside the apartment, smoke at the window or outside.
- Don't bring any pets
- Respect the neighbors and do not make excessive noise before 8am and after 10pm, the studio is not suitable for events or parties.
- I don’t ask a cleeing fee so please leave the apartment as tidy and clean when you checked in. For stays over 2 weeks a vacuum cleener and other cleening utilities are available.
CHECK IN-OUT INFORMATION
- Because of subsequent bookings I use check in-out times in order to be able to clean the apartment in between.
- Check in is possible starting 14h and checkout not later than 12h (noon).
- If you have a lot of luggage and your arrival or departure differs a lot from check in-out times I suggest you use the station luggage deposit at Gare du Nord or Gare de l'est station which are aprox. 15min walk away from the apartment.
- If no other guest check in is scheduled for the same day of your check out there is a possibility of leaving your luggage at the apartment until 18h.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น