Enjoy your perfect vacation in heart of Sri Lanka - Unawatuna, staying at our cosy villa. We have big paradise garden, friendly home atmosphere and pay much attention to your needs, so you'll never forget your holiday!
In elegant villa's interior used antique furniture, decorative elements and ware from my collection, which creates very cosy home atmosphere.
Villa is surrounded by magnificent garden with tropical flowers and fruit trees, which are home for many animals - you can see there jumping monkeys, chipmunks, peacocks, rare colorful birds and others. Also there is a small beautiful pond with fish and lotos flowers.
Villa is perfect choice for quiet family holiday and for yoga groups and different kinds of training abroad as this place is very peaceful, surrounded by nature and has area for yoga.
Villa has 5 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms, shared equipped kitchen, terrace facing garden and spacious balcony with fantastic panoramic garden and ocean view. Every bedroom has ensuit bathroom with hot water shower, comfortable bed with mosquito net, ceiling fan, a wardrobe, a table and a cloth handle. 4 bedrooms have air conditioner.
- rooms cleaning, towels and bedsheets changing by request
- free 4G wifi
- cooler with drinking water
- parking on private villa territory
Service by guest request (additional cost):
- airport transfer
- tuk-tuk taxi
- snorkeling mask for hire
- island tours and short 1-day trips
- home BBQ or special "sri lankan style" dinner
- surf lessons
Me and my wife are managing the villa. We're happy to help you with all your needs during your staying, we could arrange barbecue or srilankan curry dinner if you wish. Also we'll help you with car/bike rent, tours, massage and other things you may need - just ask!
- check-in time 13.00 p.m., check-out at 11.00 a.m.
- early check-in is possible if villa is free (please request before arrival);
- late check out before 15:00 p.m. is also possible if we're not waiting for other quest;
- checking out after 15.00 p.m. is paid 50% night rate, check out after 18.00 p.m. is paid as 100% night rate; but you can leave your bags in our luggage room and we care for it;
- please turn off AC, lights and water before leaving;
- please don't smoke inside the villa;
- be careful with furniture and villa's stuff. If something is crashed or broken by your fault - please be kind enough to understand that we may ask you for reasonable compensation;
• feel like at your home and enjoy Sri Lanka!
Many thanks in advance!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello, I'm Dhammika! My hobbie is my gardening, interior design, collecting antique furniture and ware. I and my family (my wife, daughter and 2 sons) live near villa in small house and care about villa and our guests. We always friendly to our guest and do our best so you could enjoy staying at our cosy, very quiet place!