Secluded bungalow apartment in quiet residential neighborhood of southern shores, just a short walk to beautiful Carolina beaches! Grill outs doors on your own beautiful private deck - or enjoy nearby shopping centers. Wonderful restaurants short Drive away. (*No stove) hot plate, coffee maker and toaster oven. double bed.Perfect for two
The Cozy Bungalow is a great place to stay for a couple looking for a getaway. Southern shore beaches are a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
The deck is for guest to enjoy and cook out on the grill-- please pull the grill TWO FEET away from the house when using (it gets very hot on the side of the house when cooking) when done using please clean the grill with brush.
I currently live on Oahu, Hawaii (six hours behind East coast time) please keep in mind that I may answer your messages a few hours after you send them.
--My father (Oscar) and dog (loula) are lovely care keepers of the property. They live in the main part of the house. They will be around when you need them and won't be when you don't. When booking i will give you both of our numbers.
- No smoking inside the house or property
If you would like to bring your dog ( up to two Medium **25-45lbs** house trained dogs allowed) **no puppy's under a year** the pet fee is $40 PER dog. (for extra clean up) payable by cash on the counter at check out time. When your dog is left at the apartment unattended, the dog needs to be crated.
- If your dog goes number two in the yard please clean it up
- IF YOU SHOW UP WITH A DOG WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME, A $60 FEE PER DOG WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR STAY PAYABLE BY CASH ONLY! ** Fee will be taken out of your deposit if not paid at the time of check out.
- Check out is at 11:00 not 11:45. If guest need a later check out (12:30 latest checkout available when we have a back-to-back. A 24 hour notice is needed if you would like a late check out.
- No party's ( a friend or two are alright to have over for a cookout) no overnight stays.
- Respect the house like it's your own.
- Have fun!