Our beautiful, luxury and comfortable mediterranean house "Villa Mirella" is situated in bay Ljubljeva, small and quiet seaside village.
The house is located 70 meters above the cove and natural sand beach with crystal clear sea, surrounded by untouched nature. It has beautiful cascade garden, big terrace and garden grill. It fits 8 to 11 persons.
Excursions with car:
- 10 min to Marina - supermarket, butcher's, market, restaurant, bar, post-office, ACY-marina
- 25 min to Primosten - antique part of the city, discotheque, beach, restaurants, bar
- 30 min to Trogir - port/possibility of excursions on islands, antique part of the city with a catedral protected by UNESCO, restaurants, bar, discoteche
- 60 min to Split – resc of an ancient Diocletian's palace, protected by UNESCO, port/ possibility of excursions on islands, restaurants, bar, museums.
- 80 min Nacional park of Krka - waterfalls, restaurant.
- 90 min to Omis - Rafting
Hi, I'm Mario, I'm 28 years old. I live in Split, Croatia. My favourite thing to do is to play football, exercise, walk with my girlfriend and my dog. I am crazy about movies, I've must have seen them around thousand of them. I especially enjoy a good documentary. Things I can't live without are probably football (either watching it or playing), my girlfriend, good food and music and ofcourse my dog Otto.
I also like traveling a lot, I have visited many european countries but my wish is to explore whole world, because I believe traveling enriches person. My life moto is very simple, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
I believe that having me as a host is desirable because I do my best to satisfy my guests.