This superb 1 bedroom ground floor flat in Kemptown is the perfect base for your trip to Brighton!
Only 100 yards from the beach, it has all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay. The flat is perfectly located within walking distance of the many bars and restaurants of Kemptown, The Lanes & North Laine, and Brighton’s numerous tourist attractions.
Brighton station is a 20 minute walk away and the flat is well serviced by several buses for easy access in and out of the town.
My comfortable 1 bedroom flat is in Brighton’s quirky Kemptown district; the perfect home away from home for your trip to Brighton!
It has one bedroom with a double bed, a sofa bed in the living room, and a dining table for 4. Luxury hotel-style linen & towels are provided, along with essentials such as soap & shampoo. Tea & coffee are provided for all guests. One of the best things about my place is its location and that it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The flat is perfectly located within walking distance of the many bars, shops and restaurants of St James Street, as well as attractions such as the Sea Life Centre, Brighton Beach and Brighton Pier, and the Royal Pavilion.
Popular places of interest such as the historic town of Lewes, Arundel Castle and the beautiful South Downs are easily accessible by public transport.
You will have the whole place to yourselves.
I won't always be available in person so Airhost For You will be available 24/7 if you need any help with your stay.
Please ask if you would like to check in early or check out late, and if possible we will be happy to do this.
If needed, we may be able to supply a travel cot for your stay at a cost of £25.
The linen for the sofa bed will be provided, and left next to the respective item.
- Keep the front door shut and ensure the door to my flat is locked at all times
- No smoking or drinking outside of the property on the steps or the
- Noise to an absolute minimum in the property after 10pm - please also avoid slamming doors
- Rubbish must be left in the bins on Saint James Street by the church and NOT on the street or the communal hall.
- Keys not returned to the key lock box or lost keys will be charged for call out time & associated costs
- No parties please
- No extra guests
- Indoor shoes/slippers preferred
- Please treat the flat as if it were your own, thank you!