Our 2 bedroom 1 bathroom vintage apartment is centrally located near public transportation and near all the fun of Wicker Park, Logan Square and Ukrainian Village. We rent out our second bedroom - so living room, kitchen and bathroom will be shared.
Update: You will have the apartment to yourself December 8th through 12th :)
Enjoy your stay in a cozy private bedroom of a two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Ukrainian Village / Wicker Park. Our apartment is on a very quiet tree lined street (for good night sleep) but within walking distance to all the buzzing restaurants, bars, cafes and live music venues the neighborhood has to offer. We are very close to public transportation (Western bus 49 & Damen and Western blue line stops).
Your Room //
- brand new double bed with fresh linens and towels
- plenty of closet space
- awesome light
- shared bathroom (with us)
- access to kitchen, living room and huge patio
- free wifi
Getting around //
- The Western bus stop (#49) is 2 walking minutes away from us and will easily connect you to the Western Blue line train stop. From there it‘s a 15 min ride downtown. All in all it takes you about 25 minutes.
- Getting here from O'Hare via public transit is very simple. Buy a $5 Ventra ticket at O'Hare train station, ride the train to the Western blue line stop and catch the Western bus (#49) to our place.
Good to know // You can also buy a 1-Day CTA Pass for $10, 3-Day Pass for $20 or 7-Day CTA Pass for $28 (unlimited access to both trains and buses).
- Free parking spots can usually be found within less than a block of our apartment.
We moved to Chicago from Germany because we fell in love with this awesome city. We love sharing our favorite places with you so feel free to ask for good restaurants, dive bars etc. any time. We are both working - sometimes on opposite schedules - so we'll be in and out of the apartment. Feel free to reach out at any time.
Make yourself at home and have an awesome stay in Chicago.
Be respectful of our home and neighbors.
This is a pet-free, smoke-free house (smoking allowed on patio). We try to stick to a check in after 1pm and checkout by 11am. If you need to make other arrangements, let us know and we can make something work.
Our apartment does have a shared bathroom so please be mindful of that and clean up after yourself. On weekday mornings please be aware of our work schedules so that we can use the bathroom in harmony.