CARL some feed back mixed with some well written untruths to really make our listing as unappealing.??
you could have left and got a refund....but you stayed 3 weeks.?
We also were not not sure why you kept leaving our windows open when you went out after being asked to please close them, one time you left a window open for over 3 days while you went to Paris!!!, lot of houses get broken in too in London its not that remote....
heres is a run down setting the record straight on Carls review (Website hidden by Airbnb)
1. House leaks when it rains NOT TRUE..... Carl you were told before check in we had to do a little roof work on the back of the house in a room that I keep my stuff in, that was done quickly and now the leak is fixed!! so no it has no leak and it was fixed 10 days before you left it. Also it did not affect you as you stayed in the front off the flat.
2 "piles of garbage"...NOT TRUE next door had builders in as a tenant moved out...their was a bit of building rubble here and their..we can't control the next doors remodeling that is now also finished
3 . the old VAN, true their is one....we use to store things...we like the VAN..... its in the side garden that you had no access too..
4. WIFI bad....... you had an issue with it dropping out (and that can happen here once in a (Website hidden by Airbnb) my brother said he would order another cable and fix it..he did the same day you had issues.... he offered to come and switch the cable but you said you had moved it and fixed it (if it was still bad why didn't you let us fix it???)
5. THE TUNNEL ...its a victorian with a drive in to the garden thru the terrace houses ..you can (Hidden by Airbnb) the address and see it...its just old London... the Hedges could always get more pruning...their is a auto light that comes on as you walk down ....but we will try to take more photos so people understand its in the middle of a bunch of terrace houses..and theirs lots of Hedges... and a flash light on your phone can be handy if the lights do not coming on...(bulbs break).
. 6. Water heater is set to come on in the morning and evening so most people get to use it at those time...but out side of that yes you have to press a button 20mins a head of BATH...we are getting a new system soon so this issue will be less of a hassle.....but the price is very low for a studio flat in London we hoped this should make up for having to plan ahead 20 mins for a bath... ... we are making improvements as we can afford it....Carl was our second guest ...
7. Cobwebs NOT TRUE the house is spotless....only possible ones where in the entrance but thats been cleaned now!
8. Dulwich is Remote....guess you don't know South London...Number 3 bus 2 mins away...train 10 mins walk...brixton 15 mins bus ride or 5 mins UBER.... great place to bike...lots of parks... and I get to central London in 30 mins or less
9. The Bed- well its a bit on the hard side rather than too soft...its a high end wooden sofa bed that is not ailing.... I slept on it a few days before you stayed..... .. its got a mattress and a thick topper on it its no different from an Ikea wooden bed frame.... but its all a matter of what you like with beds...and alway room for improvement