Anna-Maria's Maisonette I was completely refurbished in summer 2010 and is a classic Myconian style two-stored stone house of 70 sq.m.
It is situated on the top of the hill between Kalafatis, Kalo Livadi and Ag. Anna beaches, offering unbreakable view over the Aegean island. It's only 10 km from Mykonos town (Chora), 12 km from the new port and 8km from Mykonos international airport. Here guests enjoy their peacefulness away from the town's business and noise, but at the same time you are so close to the island's most popular beach destinations like Kalo Livadi (400m.), Kalafatis (600m.), Elia (3km.), Lia or even Paradise, Super Paradise and Psarou.
The maisonette consists of two bedrooms, the bathroom and a storage room on the ground floor. The white bedroom that is stylish-furnished with a large queen-size bed, a chest of drawers, a mirror and two bed-side tables. The second room serves either as a sitting room that is equipped with a large sofa, but it can also used as a bedroom because the sofa turns to a proper double bed. The room has also a large 3-door closet, coffee tables, a floor-fan and access to the large sea-view terraced area, where you may find the sun-beds and sun-chairs to enjoy your sunbathing. The bathroom with a shower place is next to the sitting room.
On the upper floor there is a luminous and spacious living room with picturesque balcony on the sea-view side and a practical veranda from the other side. The large triple sofa turns to a queen-size bed in case more than four people are staying at the house. There is also a big HD-TV , a dvd player with some movies, an indoor dining table and chairs. Attached to the living room there is a fully equipped and functional kitchen where everything is at the cook's disposal. There is also a WC on this floor for your own comfort. The veranda is ideal for dining offering sitting space for at least 6 people around a large wooden table. Pergola above it protects you from sun, as long with candles and pants provide a nice outdoor atmosphere.
The house has a remote control access to the gate and provides safety from other visitors. There is quite a lot space around the houses and enough parking space for two cars. The view over the Agia Anna and Kalafatis beaches is astonishing and guests never get enough of it.
The house-maisonette can very comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, but even 6 can decently fit as the sofa in the living room turns to another huge "bed". This maisonette is an ideal accommodation option even for larger groups or for two families, as it neighbors with the sister Anna-Maria's Maisonette I. They also share a back terrace where is the bbq corner and hangers for drying the clothes.
Enjoy your stay in Mykonos!
We kindly ask you to follow few basic rules in order to make your stay more convenient and care-free, while we feel more relaxed to offer you warmest hospitality possible:
- First of all and more importantly is the water shortage that all Cycladic islands face. It's needless to mention how precious is water as a resource, particularly in Greek islands, thus we kindly ask you to be as conservative and economical with water consumption as possible.
- The house is delivered clean to you, so please freely use all types of detergents, vacuum cleaner, mop-bucket, broom etc to keep it and leave it clean as well :-). .. don't forget to do your dishes ;)
- Mykonos is named the 'island of winds' so please make sure the windy days not to keep windows and balcony doors open from both sides of the house. It's not only possible for the window facades to get broken, but also for safety reasons as indoors the air current might gets really strong and squeeze fingers or toes, either on doors or windows.
- the sewing system all over Greece (like also in Turkey or Latin & Central America) is different and narrower so it clocks, so strictly do not throw anything in the toilet. There are in all toilets and under the sink in the kitchen provided bins for all papers, serviettes etc. A blockage of the toilet sewage system might ruin your vacation, as technician in Mykonos won't fix it the within two days of notice.
- Please respect your neighbors, either guests like you or even the permanent residents. We all know that Mykonos is a party island and most people tend to be noisy, but some visitors try to relax at our properties and party at the bars or clubs. So in general try to keep it calm after midnight and until nine in the morning (24.00 - 09.00).
- Refrain from smoking indoors, as following non-smoking guests will appreciate it.
- As there is no big rubbish bin in our neighborhood, please use the provided large garbage bags to pack and carry them in the nearest green bins located randomly on the main road. Recyclable materials are thrown in the large blue bins. Thank you for taking care of the environment and try to eliminate the footprint even during your holidays!
Your cooperation is much appreciated and we wish you best vacations in Mykonos!
the Feels Like Home gr team
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 181 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Being an engineer of urban planning and regional development, as well as a graduate of real estate management & economics, academically I was intrigued in interfering with the property market. However, the virus came in after many years of travelling and experiencing hospitality from every possible angle, guest, host, couch surfer, hotel booker, hostel crasher, guide etc.
The past few years, I have been managing along with my sister a plethora of properties, from city apartment and beachfront house in Halkidiki, to a luxurious pool villa in Mykonos. Still though our main aim is to make guests feel like home and this is the reason we try to provide a friendly approach with custom tips for every single location of our properties. Efficient customer service & supreme guests' satisfaction is the ultimate objective, particularly when it's your holidays time.
I love adopting practices, services and methods experienced in person, while travelling around the world and you are always welcome to provide us with your feedback.
Enjoy your stay in our hometown Thessaloniki, in infamous Mykonos or in Halkidiki (the hidden treasure of Northern Greece) or in magical 4-season mountain of Pelion.
Relax and live your myth in magical Greece!!!
Nikolas & Tina