Our apartment is bright and clean with lots of space. All the windows are turned towards the canal, so you can see the water. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor and the building is quiet and tidy.
It is a very calm area of the city centre with a 5-minute walk to the Old Town, 3-minute walk to the shopping centre Caroli and just 10 minutes on foot to the Central station, where trains and busses are!
We're looking forward to welcome you to our hometown and to our lovely home!
A big bowl with fresh fruit, water, coffee & tea will be waiting for our guests.
You can reach the beach in ten minutes by cycling and the famous harbour area where you will find the Turning Torso building.
If you will need anything, we will always be available for you through e-mail or phone.
See you soon!
Andrea & Drahomír
- Forbidden to download from the internet, as well as streaming on-line
- Must respect quitness in the building, there are many old people living here
- No shoes allowed inside
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was when you arrived
- Fire is forbidden inside (candles, etc)
- If you break something in the apartment you need to replace or refund it
- No smoking. No pets. No parties. And no nightly guests that were not included in the booking beforehand
I'm a happy person who likes to travel, study and meet people from around the world. I speak and write in Swedish, English, French and Czech. I like cykling, being in nature and eating healthy food. My home town, Malmö, is fantastic since it is very culturally diverse, modern and has something to offer everyone.