This very bright apartment in Prague city centre is unique with its orientation to the sunny south. It is situated in third floor of the house with elevator. The 64 square meter flat consists of 1 bedroom with a king size bed and a living room with a comfy sofa and chair, both can be changed into a bed, fully equipped kitchen with a dining place for up to 4, bathroom and separated toilet. It's ideal for 2 people, but can accommodate easily 4. Plus we can provide also baby cot.
Apartman is situated in the city centre of Prague (Prague 2-Vinohrady).
Vinohrady is a beautiful residential area of Prague that carries a reputation of prestige and elegance.
This very bright apartment in a five floor building is unique with orientation to the sunny south. It is situated in third floor of the house with elevator. The 65 square meter flat consists of 1 bedroom with a king size bed and sofa changeable into double bed, a living room with a comfy sofa and chair, both can be also changed into a bed, fully equipped kitchen with a dining place for up to 4, bright bathroom and separated toilet.
It's ideal for 2 people, but can accommodate easily 4. Plus we can provide also baby cot.
Private apartment at your disposal.
In apartment you will find all the necessary equipment - refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, freezer, TV with international channels. The bathroom includes hair dryer, soap, toilet paper, shower gels and shampoo. Clean towels and bedclothes are provided to each guest.
Free Wi-Fi internet connection is available for our guests.
The checkout time is at 10 a. m. but you can use our luggage room in the house.
During the ,,peace at night" period (between 10pm-6pm) all guest must keep the noise level at minimum, not to disturb other neighbours.
Minimum 1 night.
Maximum 4 persons.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.
Some available amenities for our guests' use while staying in the apartment:
- WiFi 40 mbps
- Tourist information, maps
- A selection of teas, coffee
- Sugar, salt & pepper
- Fresh bed linens
- Baby cot, bath, toys, etc. (can be provided on request)
- Clean towels (hand & bath towels)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with 81 international programmes
- Washing machine and washing powder plus softener
- Toilet paper
Kitchen is equipped with pots and pan, tableware and various kitchen accessories
- glass ceramic oven
- electric stove
- electric kettle
- bottle opener
- kitchen towels, washing up liquid
- all required kitchen utensils
- Arrival time is after 12pm.
- Please give us a call upon your arrival, so we can show you the flat and give you the keys.
- Please keep night silence between 10pm and 7am.
- In case something gets broken, it is not a big deal, just please let me know so I can replace it. On the other side, if you are missing some basic thing in the apartment, let me know, so and I can solve it out.
- Please do not leave the windows wide open when you leave, there are renovated wooden parquet in the flat, which could be destroyed by the rain.
- Check out time 10am.
- Upon arrival you will be requested to provide with a valid ID (passport or national ID card) and permanent residence address, in compliance with Czech Law. This information will only be used for police registration.
- Please note, that if you come from the country, which must have visa in Czech Republic, you have to have them with you. If you don´t have a visa because you have permanent or long-term residency in EU country, you need to have permanent or long-term residency document with you.
- Thank you.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 23 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am on maternity leave. With my husband we used to travel a lot, discovering places and meeting new people from all around the world. We have spent two years in Australia and now we are settled back in our hometown Prague with our baby girl. We would like to welcome you here and make sure you will enjoy your stay in Prague.