We prioritize long-term students, and offer them discounts! My place is very close to Downtown Montréal (15 min away by car), and the métro Jolicoeur is 4 minutes (walking distance). You'll love my place because of the coziness of the living room, the renovated ambiance, the light and the harmonious atmosphere with other tenants (we select them carefully). Fans are available per request, and there is a laundromat 5-6 mins. away from our house (walking distance). Do not hesitate for any question!
Our home is very close to the Centre-Ville of Montréal (Downtown) (15 minutes by car, 20 minutes by subway) and to the Wellington Street (5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by subway), a commercial street filled with restaurants, gourmet boutiques and much more! We are also close to Griffintown (10 minutes by car), a cultural neighborhood (cafés, theatres, restaurants, etc.).
The second floor, where your room is situated, was renovated a couple of years ago, which makes it a very new and clean area! Our guests live upstairs - 6 rooms are available (and 2 bathrooms), but not always occupied at the same time. We almost always select long-term students, and make sure everyone is comfortable by organizing non-mandatory social events every session. The living room is spacious and very well decorated, as you can see with our pictures.
We take pride in having a home that has a very calm atmosphere and it's a place where everyone can enjoy themselves and relax. We are looking for tenants that are respectful of house rules and other people. We are very open people, especially regarding communication. Indeed, we try our best to address any given issue as quickly as humanely possible, and it's very important for us that each and every one of you has a positive experience, which explains our Superhost Status! If you feel like you share the same values as us, please feel free to contact us and ask any question!
You will have access to your own room, to the living room situated on the second floor, to two bathrooms situated on the second floor and to a common kitchen.
If you have any questions about the living situation, please feel free to ask them to us. Our perfect tenant is a long-term student, for which discounts are available, that is respectful of others, and agrees to the house rules. We value individuals from every background, and respect and communication are our core values.
There is free residential parking on our street.
Dear Future Guest, please make sure that the following house rules match your personality and needs (necessary measures are taken to ensure the respect of the house rules):
- Sometimes, social and non-mandatory activities are organized so the guests and the hosts can get to know each other better (ex: supper)!
- Bed sheets, towels and kitchenware are provided.
- We provide you with a personal key for the entrance of the house that you will have to give back at the end of the stay (otherwise, additional charges of 10.00$ may apply).
- Lock the door when you exit the main entrance, as well as when you enter the house behind you.
- Late check-in/check-out fees may apply (they only apply to the first day of your arrival and last day of your departure).
- The room can only accommodate one person. Unfortunately, we do not accept extra guests under no condition.
- Do not bring any type of food or beverages upstairs - you have a full equipped kitchen and dining room, and more chances of meeting people!
- Out of respect for tenants that need to wake up early, there is a general quiet time during weekdays, at 10 P.M. (max. 11 P.M.). For example, we ask guests to use earphones to watch TV shows/listen to music, or make phone calls downstairs, in the living room of the kitchen if it's necessary.
- We reserve ourselves the right to check the state of your room every two weeks. We also verify the room before and after your stay.
- Every two weeks, your bed sheets are washed, your floor is washed, and your trash is taken out. The bathrooms and other areas are also taken care of, but we ask you to remain reasonably clean. It is your personal responsibility to ensure that the room stays in good condition during your stay.
- We have one very friendly small dog (go check out that hot model's picture)! He never goes upstairs, where your room is situated.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house.
- For the pots and pans that we provide, we ask you to clean them if you decide to use them. For everything else that fits in the dishwasher, we only ask of you to rinse it, as we will wash it ourselves.
- Please respect your fridge space, and, of course, do not take other people's foods.
- Communicate with us regarding any issue or concern, and we will provide assistance as quickly as humanly possible.
Hi, my name is Olga!
I live in a house with my daughter Valéry. She's a 22 year-old student and I'm a certified massage therapist. We are a peaceful and loving family who look forward to meeting new people and sharing some moments!
We are both Russian, but we also speak French and English. My daughter lives in the basement, I live on the main floor and we rent out rooms upstairs, on the second floor, with its own living room and bathrooms. We have 6 rooms available in total, but, in practice, 4 rooms are usually rented our at the same time. We invite every guest to ask all necessary questions!
We are very calm people and are looking for tenants that value serenity, communication and that are open-minded!
P.S.: We have a laundromat situated 5-6 mins. walking-distance from our house, but it was discovered recently since it does not appear on Map. Don't hesitate to ask us for directions!