We really enjoyed having you as guests for a few days and thought you did too. I am quite disappointed to learn now that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay. Had you have raised these issues with me during one of our many conversations, I would have been very happy to address them right away.
In response to your complaints:
1) Our two dogs are house-trained, and so I am quite surprised to hear that you found the smell of dog urine. Had you have notified me of this I would have done my utmost to get to the root of the problem.
2) I am also surprised to learn that there was dog hair all over your room and furniture since the dogs are not permitted in the guest area upstairs. Once again, had you notified me I would have immediately dealt with the problem.
3) Our guest kitchen facilities comprising of a dining area, kettle, microwave, toaster and fridge are accurately described and photographed on the listing. We do not have our family kitchen listed for general use. However, I have and will always make it available upon request.
4) The kettle you were using is only three months old, and what appeared to be mould was, in fact, a build up of limescale from boiling our local water which has a high mineral content. It is not in any way harmful. Your complaint has been noted, of course, and I will more regularly check for this build up of limescale.
5) Although I do agree that flies and bugs can be a nuisance during the summer months, the use of fly screens in Ireland are very rare, and we have also abstained from using them for aesthetic reasons. My only advice for guests would be to open windows very slightly at night.
6) Your complaint about the shower has also been noted, although it is always cleaned before guest arrival.