This light filled townhouse is right outside of downtown, just a few blocks from West End restaurants, shops, and Fluor Field. A perfect spot if you want to be close enough but not disturbed. Another 5 blocks and you are downtown at Falls Park on the Reedy River!
- NO smoking inside or outside the home.
- NO candles used in any room.
- LOCK the front door when you leave whether host is home or not.
- No shoes worn upstairs.
- Quiet hours: 9 pm - 9 am.
- No visitors or overnight guests.
- You are a guest in my home! Enjoy using common areas - kitchen and dining area, living room, laundry area, and backyard garden patio - and keep them tidy and clean at all times.
- Kitchen cooking privileges: 6:30 am- 8:30 pm, including your clean up time.
- Laundry privileges: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm, including dryer time.
- Use only liquid HE (high efficiency) laundry detergent, and NO bleach.
- Take care of spills in any area of the house immediately, and alert host to stains, breakage, or damage so she can be sure it is cleaned, replaced, or repaired to her specifications. If breakage or damage was due to your negligence you will pay for replacement or repair.
Thanks for your help maintaining a clean, comfortable, and serene home!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself."
- Maya Angelou
I love the early morning hours and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I am quiet, considerate, and enjoy meeting new people. I am a Professional Gardener and a certified Wellness Coach who works from home. I crave natural light, simple, nutritious and delicious food, and working in my garden. I do not own a TV.
I look forward to meeting you!