ผู้เข้าพัก 16 คน
Spacious, Affordable, with free Pldt Fibr WIFI 20 mbps 5 Bedroom Transient House for Rent overlooking Mt. Sto. Tomas/Cabuyao a.k.a "La Presa" highest peak in Baguio City. Experience the real cool Baguio mountain breeze weather and fresh air in a peaceful and secured subdivision. Ideal for families and big groups up to 30 persons. We value your privacy. House is exclusive for your group only. No sharing of house with another group.
Spacious, Affordable and with free Pldt Fibr 20 mbps WIFI 5 Bedroom Transient House for Rent overlooking Mt. Sto. Tomas/Cabuyao a.k.a "La Presa" highest peak in Baguio City. Experience the cool mountain breeze and fresh air in a peaceful and secured subdivision. This simple and rustic house is equiped with basic house facilities ideal for families and big groups up to 30 persons who are looking for a transient house that is decent yet affordable:
Hot & cold shower
Pillows, linens and blanket
Cooking & Dining utensils
Hot & cold dispenser
32 inches Flat screen TV with abscbn black box
Free Pldt Fibr 20 mbps Wifi
No water interuption (with 2 big water tanks)
Rate is good up to 10 persons. In excess of 10 persons, additional 250 per head per night.
Check In time: 1 p.m.
Check Out: 11 a.m.
We can accommodate requests for Early check in starting at 6am only . This is subject to availability and additional charges of 100 pesos per head. Requests for Late check out is also subject to availability of the house and upon settlement of additional charges of 100 pesos per head per hour.
Guests will have access to the entire house. Whole house rental is exclusive and no sharing with other groups.
Since I am based in Manila, I have a house caretaker who will assist you and your group during your entire stay. His house is located beside the transient house. I will send the contact number of my caretaker and the directions to the house upon your confirmation of booking.
1)RESPECT TO PROPERTY- This is your second home while in Baguio. Please respect it like it's your own home. Kindly take reasonable care of the things inside the house. I will not impose a security deposit but please be honest and inform my caretaker of any losses, damages and breakages. Corresponding charges will be impose.
2)Children under 18 years old must have proper adult supervision at all times. They are not allowed to play and loiter along the stairs and balcony area. We are not liable for any accidents that may arise.
3)NO SMOKING- To prevent accidental and forest fires, Smoking is strictly not allowed in any part of the house including outside perimeter (porch and stairs).
4) QUIET HOURS 10PM TO 7AM- As a courtesy to our neighbors and to avoid village admin complaints, please keep voices and noise levels to a minimum from 10pm onwards.
5) PROHIBITED ITEMS- Flammable Items, Ammunitions/Guns, Sharp objects, Chemicals, Prohibited Drugs, Loud speakers, Karaoke & Videoke machines, Electrical appliances with high electricity consumption are strictly prohibited.
6) PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
7)COOKING- Dining and cooking utensils are available for use during your stay. A minimal fee of P100 per day will be charge for the use of the gas stove. Please bring your own dishwashing soap and sponge. Kindly return the clean utensils properly to the caretaker before check out. Bringing of utensils outside the house is prohibited.
8) CLEANLINESS- Please throw your trash in the designated trash bins. Upon check out, we appreciate if you will leave the place the way it was upon your check in- clean and orderly.
9) Turn off unused lights and electric devices when not in use.
10) Water is precious- We ask you to help us conserve water since Baguio often has water supply problem. Please use it wisely and report any leaks to the caretaker.
11) Please ask the help of the caretaker if you find any difficulty in operating the appliances and equipment specifically Gas Stove & tank, Water Heater, TV and electric fans.
12) USE OF STAIRS- Please take in consideration that access to the house would require use of stairs 10 to 20 steps. If you have Senior citizens, PWDs or companions with difficulty in using the stairs, please do not book.
13) Please bring your own personal toiletries, towels, food and drinks
-CHECK IN time from 1pm to 9pm only. Late check in after 9pm and Early check in before 6am is strictly not allowed in observance of Quiet hours being implemented by the subdivision.
We can accommodate requests for early check in starting 6am onwards subject to additional charge of 100 pesos per head.
STRICT IMPLEMENTATION OF QUIET HOURS 10 PM TO 7 AM. There will be no refunds in case Village Admin security will ask you to leave the house & subdivision due to the non observance of Quiet hours.
- Check Out Time 11 a.m.
-Additional 250 per head per night in excess of the confirmed number of persons (2yrs old and above)
-Cooking charge of 100 pesos per day for use of gas stove to be given to caretaker upon arrival.
- Children are not allowed to loiter and play along the stairs and balcony area
-Guests should bring their own toiletries, towels, food and drinks
- Please ask the help of the caretaker if you find any difficulty in operating the appliances and equipment specifically Gas Stove & tank, Water Heater, TV and electric fans.
-CLEANLINESS- Upon check out, we appreciate if you will leave the place the way it was upon your check in- clean and orderly.
I'm a former Banker and now a Housewife. I quit my job 2 years ago to focus and take care on my 2 young daughters. Our Baguio vacation house was one of my Parent's cherished properties. During our younger years, we enjoyed spending our vacation here. Now we would like to share our home to you. Hope you will enjoy your stay.