A perfect place in Budapest: city's nightlife and sights in walking distance with great access to public transport (24h tram line/ metro/ busses)
A sunny bedroom with a very comfortable bed, Wi-Fi,fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
In the heart of the Jewish Quarter, full of places out: ruin bars, pubs, specialty coffee shops, etc. In walking distance to all the major sight seeing spots.
My place is good for couples and adventurers.
The flat is located on the 3rd floor and is newly built a few years ago. The elevator will take you up. The bedroom is with the window to the inner yard, so it is quiet and light. The ceilings are classy tall. It is great for a stay of 2 persons traveling. The working desk (150x75) is perfectly placed next to the window and is a great working spot if needed. Bed sheets and towels will be provided.
The living room/kitchen is located close to the bedroom (no worries, it does not get smelly since the kitchen has a separate window and a mini inner yard the smell would airs away to). The kitchen is fully equipped and is great for anyone who loves cooking (oven, microwave, toaster, mixer, blender, etc.).
The flat is perfectly located in the Jewish district of Budapest, that is the best place to be right next to all the places to go out and famous ruin bars (Szimpla, Instant, Fogas) as well as classical sights:
- Opera Andrassy Avenue (10min walk) & Heroes Square (26min walk),
- The Parliament (25min walk),
- Deak Square (15min walk) & Vaci utca (17min walk),
- Liberty Bridge (25min walk) and Chain Bridge (25min walk),
- Buda Castle (35min walk),
- Gellert Hill (30min walk),
- Danube River (25min walk).
Being located on Dob utca it is less noisy than the parallel go-out Kiraly street, so you're lucky sleep-wise. The neighbors are friendly and quiet.
The 24/7 public transportation is 1min walk away: 4/6 tram line. Also the metro line is 4min walk away. *
* If I were you I would not even buy a transportation ticket since you can easily reach out to the best parts of the city, given the convenient location of the flat :)
P.S.: I travel quite much and so I thought to let others enjoy the bedroom when I'm away. Nonetheless, myself or my friends will certainly welcome you in person upon arrival.
I am happy to interact with you and address any questions you may have any time to make sure your stay goes well.
- No smoking allowed inside the flat, there is an inner yard balcony in the building that is a perfect place to chill/smoke. Since there is no cleaning fee, please leave the room in the condition you came in (e.g. take the bed sheets off and place them in the laundry bin, etc. ) Thank you for understanding. Treat it as your home, I am happy to assist during your stay in the flat to make it as pleasant as possible.