The Aloha Room is in our unique log home at "Aloha Ranch," where you'll be out in the country, yet only about 5 minutes away from groceries & the YMCA, or less than 5 miles to the OSF Box Office or Plaza..... you are welcome to this special place with much Aloha spirit as well as Views, Views. Our home is good for conscientious and kind solo adventurers, business travelers, and couples. There is another room available on airbnb as well if you are travelling w/ others (Ashland's Mahalo room).
Relax in the Aloha Room with two windows, afternoon sun, and some garden views. Room is furnished with a newer queen bed, small desk, alarm clock, fan, and lamps. Wake up to organic coffee (or tea) ready for you each morning in the kitchen...let us know when you'd like it; we'll set the timer.
This unique log home is a family home, and is cozy and comfortable, with forced air and heat & a comforting wood stove when there's a chill. Enjoy lovely views of Pilot Rock, incredible starry skies, and the near-distant Siskiyous, with a less than ten minute drive to the plaza. Not a cookie cutter experience! Non smoking, non drug-use (including marijuana) premises. We are a family home and are grateful for responsible and mature behavior from our guests. There is another room available on airbnb as well (Ashland's Mahalo Room).
Your room with a queen bed, with keyed entry (from the hallway) & shared access to: bathroom with shower/tub (we mainly use downstairs bathroom, except shower), living room, dining area, and decks with many sitting areas to take in the views....feel free to sit on most of the upper decks or the porch swing. There is a television in the living room with Netflix (no cable tv). We have a small "dorm" fridge available for guests' use, as well as a microwave for reheating leftovers, toaster, etc. Limited kitchen use. Please note: the bathroom is thoroughly cleaned daily.
We are happy to let our guests lead on the amount of interaction preferred. Our work schedule varies and we take occasional impromptu daytrips. However, we will most often be a text or phone call away. We generally rise early, though we will quietly move about. There may or may not be a guest in the other Airbnb room. We do have a schnoodle (a non-shedding/hypoallergenic small dog); she spends most of her time in the downstairs area. When we aren't home, she will be with us or kenneled. Thanks. We look forward to sharing our home and our town.
1. We are a working small ranch with various yard/garden/farm/home projects. Guests must be willing to overlook the various tasks in progress on our 2 1/2 acres of Aloha Ranch. Thanks for your understanding. :)We welcome suggestions as we continue to make improvements.
2. Our schnoodle, Benzi, shares our home. She is in-training to let go of her newcomer barking habit. We use rewards and an occasional water bottle to help her learn "quiet." If you are willing to throw her ball a few times, you will have her heart forever. She mainly stays downstairs.
3. Also, some may detect slight road noise (white noise we think) when sitting outside or someone who is very sensitive may detect when inside. We are more than 300 feet from a main road (green springs highway), but due to being at the top of a hill, and unique topography, sounds sometimes sound closer.
4. We require good reviews and full names to accept reservation requests. Thanks!
- Non smoking premises & no burning of incense or candles, no vaping, no drugs (including marijuana/medical marijuana). We are a family home, thanks.
- We appreciate that guests remove their shoes upon entering the home in the kitchen/dining area.
-Please practice consideration with noise levels 10 pm-7 am if there is another guest staying in the other room.
- Please stay back from electric fencing and animal pens. If you'd like to meet the goats, we'll gladly introduce you.
- We expect guests will clean up after themselves in the kitchen, and we'll do the same for you.
-please checkout by 11 am to allow plenty of time to prepare for our next guest. Check in is any time after 4 PM.
-sorry no visiting animals and only approved guests on premises, thanks
-please make a reservation for everyone in your party, no exceptions - if they breathe, they need a reservation - thanks
-we require guests with good reviews (or another way provided to predict suitability in our family home) and please provide first and last names of all adult guests when requesting reservation. Thanks!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a married couple with one teenager left in the nest. We are basic folks with a big bucket list and a thirst for travel. We think of ourselves as friendly, accommodating, and professional, yet fun with high integrity. We enjoy camping, hikes, and exploring new places. We home schooled our first three sons for many years, traversing the United States several times, & visited handfuls of national parks, museums, natural wonders, and quirky discoveries.