This place exists to make you feel luxurious. The dark tones and golden accents lend to that idea and the view looking out over Montréal's Mont Royal is a game changer. You can't - CAN NOT - beat this place.
1. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. Genuinely, your safety is our primary concern.
2. Treat the place as though it were yours. Or better yet, treat it as if you were staying at a dear old aunt's home. An aunt with exceptional taste that is.
3. Please don't use the towels to remove make up. Please understand that we are not a hotel and damaged furniture and home goods are a major issue for us.
4. That being said, accidents do happen, so please, if there ever is a problem just let us know. Most of the time it's not a big deal and, at the very least, we'll be able to start figuring out any logistics before the arrival of the next guests. And that's always a huge help for us.
5. Be considerate of the neighbors - parties or excessive noise are not allowed.
6. Also, obviously, no smoking under any circumstances. And for the record, leaning your head out the window does not count as being outside - the smell always lingers. We've had issues with this before, and as such, breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine. Hope you understand!
7. And for the usual liability clause: Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
8. We have no problem with up to 5 guests staying at this listing, but we just want to explain the layout of our apartment for 5 people, since it's a bit tight and we want to make sure you'll be happy with your stay! Normally, 2 people sleep in the bed, 2 people sleep on the air mattress and 1 person sleeps on the couch. Like we said, it's a bit of a tight fit, but we make it available for those who wish to book to have such an arrangement. The air mattress, and extra linen will all be there and set up for your arrival.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1540 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey there! Tyler and Erol are both university students who share a passion for design and customer service. In late 2014, they decided to use these passions in order to provide the best Airbnb experience around.
Tyler came to Montreal in 2012 and he hasn't looked back. Biking, sports, music, and park time figure among his favourite things. He's a French literature student during the school year and a generally rad dude all year.
Erol is a native Montrealer who knows Montreal inside and out. Anything you could possibly want to see, Erol knows how to find it or at the very least, knows someone who knows how to find it.