Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY COUNTRY BREAKFAST and DINNER with your stay.
All our cottages are named after flowers and herbs. We don't have noisy air-conditioners or TV sets, but you'll wake up to nature's splendor in full view right outside your window. Breathe in FRESH, unpolluted air from the abundant trees that surround the property. Experience the serenity of country living. Practice the ART OF DOING NOTHING. Just GET AWAY FROM IT ALL! This is the perfect moment to yield to the simple joys of life.
- a full-service SPA where you can enjoy relaxing massages and healing by our licensed therapists.
- a RESTAURANT serving food that are organically grown (lots of greens and edible flowers freshly picked from our greenhouses!).
- a BAKERY where bread is made fresh everyday
- several shops where you can buy organic plants, fruits, bath products, and a trinket or two to take home.
- a FREE TOUR to a river nearby where you can take a dip in cool spring water!
- BIKES available to ride around the property at no extra charge (there are only 3 available and they are first come, first serve).
- FREE LESSONS on the art of doing nothing: how to meditate, flower arrangements, plant propagation, and raw food recipe lessons.
- Wi-Fi is available at the common area, not in your cottage.
- AIRPORT TRANSFER may be arranged for a fee. Just inquire when you book.
Our Bed & Breakfast staff will be at your service during your stay.
- Your stay comes with 2 complimentary meals. A full country breakfast is served from 8:00 to 10:00am. Dinner is served from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- To maintain the serenity of our Bed & Breakfast, the number of guests per room are strictly followed.
- Friends of guests are allowed with proper notification to the management. They may only stay until 8:00pm. You shall be responsible for the behavior of your visitors.
- Guests are allowed to bring a reasonable amount of alcoholic drinks (with corkage fee) for their own consumption. Hard drinks and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- As a guest in our home, please treat the furnishings & décor with the same respect and care as you would in your home.
- Be considerate of other guests’ privacy and enjoyment. Loud & boisterous behavior may force the management to discontinue your stay without refund.