This is a private cottage at Sonya's Garden. Perfect for families or groups. Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY COUNTRY BREAKFAST and DINNER with your stay.
All our cottages are named after flowers and herbs. We don't have noisy air-conditioners or TV sets (ask for a stack of books to enjoy instead), but you'll wake up to nature's splendor in full view right outside your window. Breathe in FRESH, unpolluted air from the abundant trees that surround the property. Experience the serenity of country living and just GET AWAY FROM IT ALL. This is the perfect moment to yield to the simple joys of life… and practice the ART OF DOING NOTHING.
We have a full-service SPA where you can enjoy relaxing massages and healing by our licensed therapists. Quiet nooks for meditation. A proposal garden. A RESTAURANT serving food that are organically grown. From the plot to the plate, we espouse the slow food philosophy.
There's a BAKERY where bread is made fresh everyday, as well as several shops where you can buy organic plants, fruits, bath products, and a trinket or two to take home. We also offer a free tour to a river nearby where you can take a dip in cool spring water!
BIKES are available to ride around the property at no extra charge (there are only 3 available and they are first come, first serve).
We also offer FREE LESSONS on the art of doing nothing: how to meditate, flower arrangements, plant propagation, and raw food recipe lessons.
Wi-Fi is available at the common area, but not in your cottage.
AIRPORT TRANSFER may be arranged for a fee. Just inquire when you book.
Our Bed & Breakfast staff will be at your service during your stay.
- As a guest in our home, please treat the furnishings & décor with the same respect and care as you would in your home.
- The number of guests per room are strictly followed.
- Be considerate of other guest’s privacy and enjoyment. Loud & boisterous behavior may force the management to discontinue your stay without refund.
- Your stay comes with complimentary breakfast and dinner. A full country breakfast is served from 8:00 to10:00am. Dinner is served from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking area is at the parking lot.
- Friends of guests are only allowed into the cottages with proper notification to the management. They may stay until 8:00pm. You are responsible for the behavior of your visitors.
- Guests may bring a reasonable amount of alcoholic drinks (with corkage fee). Hard drinks, illegal drugs and substances are strictly prohibited.