I offer discounts for students that are planning on staying long-term (message me if you are interested).
My place is very close to Griffintown, Montréal (7 min. away by car).
My place is also very close to Downtown Montréal (15 min. away by car).
The métro Jolicoeur is 5 min. away (walking distance).
You'll love my place because of the coziness of the living room, the high ceilings, the light and the comfortable bed.
Our home is very close to the Centre-Ville of Montréal (Downtown) (15 minutes by car, 20 minutes by subway) and to the Wellington Street (5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by subway), a commercial street filled with restaurants, gourmet boutiques and much more! We are also close to Griffintown (10 minutes by car), a cultural neighborhood (cafés, theatres, restaurants, etc.).
The second floor, where your room is situated, was renovated a couple of years ago, which makes it a very new and clean area! The living room is spacious and very well decorated, as you can see with our pictures.
We take pride in having a home that has a very calm atmosphere and it's a place where everyone can enjoy themselves and relax. We are very open people, especially regarding communication. If you feel like you share the same values as us, please feel free to contact us!
You will have access to your own room, to the living room situated on the second floor, to two bathrooms situated on the second floor and to a common kitchen.
If you have any questions about the living situation, please feel free to ask them to us.
- Sometimes, social and non-mandatory activities are organized so the guests and the hosts can get to know each other better (ex: supper)!
- Bed sheets, towels and kitchenware are provided.
- We provide you with a personal key for the entrance of the house that you will have to give back at the end of the stay (otherwise, additional charges of 10.00$ may apply).
- Late check-in/check-out fees may apply (they only apply to the first day of your arrival and last day of your departure).
- The room can only accommodate one person. Unfortunately, we do not accept extra guests.
- We ask you to not have any food in your room - you have a full equipped kitchen and dining room, and more chances of meeting people!
- We reserve ourselves the right to check the state of your room every two weeks. We also verify the room before and after your stay.
- We will clean your room after your stay, but it is your personal responsibility to ensure that the room stays in good condition during your stay.
- We have one very friendly small dog (go check out that hot model's picture)! He never goes upstairs, where your room is situated.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house.
- For the pots and pans that we provide, we ask you to clean them if you decide to use them. For everything else that fits in the dishwasher, we only ask of you to rinse it, as we will wash it ourselves.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 18 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, my name is Olga!
I live in a house with my daughter Valéry. She's a 22 year-old student and I'm a certified massage therapist. We are a peaceful and loving family who look forward to meeting new people and sharing some moments!
We are both Russian, but we also speak French and English. My daughter lives in the basement, I live on the main floor and we rent out rooms upstairs, on the second floor, with its own living room and bathrooms.
We are very calm people and are looking for tenants that value serenity!