This coastal retreat is tucked away at the bottom of a beautiful garden. It is the perfect mix of quiet retreat and town life.
You can open the gate and walk straight out onto the marshes and down to the river. Or take the five min stroll into town and enjoy all Aldeburgh has to offer.
It is good for couples and solo adventurers.
CARING FOR THE COTTAGE
- No food or coloured drink on soft furnishings. This includes red wine. You are most welcome to eat and drink at the table.
- Turn off all appliances and lights when the cottage is unattended.
- Please let Sue know if any repairs are needed.
- All doors and windows locked.
- Courtyard furniture inside.
- Perishable items in bins.
- Furniture returned to where it belongs.
- All lights & appliances switched off.
- Ensure the arrival keys are returned.
Please feel welcome to call Sue for any reason, at any time.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.