My place is on a MOUNTAIN, close to parks, hiking to great views, running paths, bike trails (both road / mountain), tennis courts and beaches. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, the comfy bed, and the kitchenette. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (kids).
The neighbourhood is very quiet and relaxed. A great retreat away from the city but with all the amenities you will want.
We are a 80% CHEMICAL FREE home.
YOUR PRIVATE SPACE
The guest suite is private, large and spacious with lots of light. There is a comfortable double bed and a equally comfortable pull out couch. In a separate room attached to the suite you will find a kitchenette. Here you can store your food in the mini-fridge. This is where you can prepare simple breakfasts in the microwave and prepare a hot cup of tea or french press coffee. We are now into spring but we do get a rainy day now and then so cozy up to the fireplace with a good book or a movie.
Feel free to enjoy the back yard where you can pick a quiet spot to read in the hammock or have a nap listening to the birds. Or you can enjoy the upstairs area where you can choose a book from our bookshelf or play a game of table tennis.
We are excited to now have a backyard art room! You are welcome to work on projects in there. There are 3 work spaces and shelves to allow projects to dry before your next step. All you need to do is bring your own supplies. (kid's craft supplies are there for use however they are fairly limited)
The Suite is your private space where you can relax and feel at ease and your shower/bath is upstairs. You are free to enjoy our family upstairs or in the back yard and gardens and there is parking out front.
We are here to answer any of your questions about the area and if we do not have the answer right away we will seek it out for you. If you are around during the day and wanting some company come up. We love to visit so do not feel you have to be alone. But we do understand if you would rather have a quiet getaway with out interruption.
We are a young family with three nine year old children (yes triplets). They are always exited to meet all our guests and build new relationships. If you are into nature and art you will find our three bundles of joy a great pleasure.
We also have a BoxMass dog (Mudd) who may say hi to you and wants to play so feel free to engage him in a little fun. Our cat (Skittles) is also very social and likes to visit with our guest. Basically we all love company and look froward to meeting you!
1. Continental Breakfast is included - Please wash your own dishes in the black wash tubs above the fridge during your stay.
2. Quiet conversation after 9PM - Children sleeping and as a courtesy we will be sure the kids are quiet until there are are signs you are up (school days may be a bit busier)
3. Please turn off lights and fire place while when your heading out. As well as lowering the thermostat.
4. Downloads of any kind are not permitted
5. $50 Late Fee will be enforced after 10PM unless I have given a valid reason.
6. $50 Late Check-out Fee will be enforced (Please check times as they do change seasonally)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
5 things I can not live without:
1. God - He is my rock and closest friend
2. My family - I have creative and active triples and a husband who is always trying something new.
3. Friends - What can I say they keep me centered!
4. Green spaces - Growing up on the prairies and having more then half my family in Vanouver and the Fraser Valley life just would not be pleasent without the fields and forrests.
5. Good health - I love being active and experiencing diffrent places, food and travel.
My favorites place ever traveled has to be India! I went with a friend backpacking for a month in 2003. The sighs, sounds, smells, food and people were the full package. A must for every traveler!
When you come to stay with us you will be greeted by 3 very exited children that are eager to get to know you. But then when the exitment settles you will find a very carring open family whom you can feel apart of or take the time to rest and relax in your own room.
Our family motto: I can do all things through Christ who strengthes me.