Palm Breeze #4 is a private 1BR apartment on the second floor in a centrally located 4-plex. Completely remodeled with an Island décor, this unit is provided with everything a solo traveler or couple needs for a relaxing, enjoyable stay on the Island.
• Newly remodeled
• Queen sized bed with memory foam mattress; In very rare cases, we can provide an air mattress for a child guest, with the max number of people in the unit being 3. Guests must make a special request and get pre-approval for this arrangement.
• Nicely furnished, including a reclining electric leather couch, unique handmade furniture, eclectic Island artwork
• Kitchen equipped with dishware, utensils, pots and pans, fridge, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster
• Basic food staples supplied (spices and seasonings, coffee, creamer, sugar, filtered water)
• Free Internet (WiFi and Ethernet)
• 43" large screen TV w/ Blu-Ray player and multiple streaming options (Netflix, Amazon Prime w/ Starz, Hulu Plus); Sorry, no cable TV
• Large, private back deck
• Premium handmade all natural soap provided in bathroom and kitchen
• Secure electronic entry; No keys required
• Conveniently located; Less than 3 minute drive to Galveston's beaches, grocery stores, liquor stores, shopping centers. Easy, quick drive to I-45 and 61st Street
• Free parking
• Stay 6 nights, get the 7th for free!
• All listed rates include 15% occupancy and sales tax
• Large private deck to enjoy the Island breeze
• Secure, electronic entry; No interaction with host required (though we would love to meet you!)
• Hosts are local Islanders, happy to assist with any aspect of your stay; We know the Island and its food and bar scene well
For those guests checking out the location on StreetView, please note that those images are very old and do not reflect the current state of the building or surrounding neighborhood. Currently, the street out front has been entirely rebuilt and re-paved, the somewhat ugly houses across the street have been torn down and replaced by brand new, very nice Island homes, and the neighborhood itself is evolving nicely.
This unit is in a safe, working-class neighborhood, with easy parking and driving accessibility to all corners of the Island. Almost any place in town can be reached in a few minutes of driving. Your neighbor in the building is a sheriff's deputy, as well. However, it is not located in any of the very touristy areas of the Island, which may not be desirable for some guests.
Please consider this prior to booking.
• No smoking
• No pets
• As this unit is located adjacent to (friendly) long-term tenants, we ask that care be taken to keep noise at a minimum level between 9PM and 8AM
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 25 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are locals (Born on the Island, or 'B.O.I.') who own and operate several Galveston Island vacation rental units. Our mission is to provide superior, friendly service to guests staying with us while visiting our beloved hometown.
We are knowledgeable about the area's attractions, dining scene, and events, and we love helping our guests create the best possible vacation within their budget. Through our local connections, we can arrange premium services such as in-unit massage, food delivery from local restaurants, and much more. We try hard to make ourselves readily available via phone and email, provide maintenance response 24/7/365, and are willing to work together with our guests to create a personalized trip itinerary that will ensure a fun time is had by every member of the family.
At B.O.I. Properties, we are passionate about ensuring every one of our guests walks away from their Galveston vacation experience truly satisfied. We look forward to hearing about your relaxing and enjoyable stay as a guest in one of our rental units!