The Cozy lil' Cottage is nestled in the rolling hills, peaceful pines & wandering wildlife of Northwest Wisconsin. The cottage is perfect for a quiet getaway for couples, friends weekends, and young families. I look forward to you being a guest here!
Dogs that weigh 35 pounds or less are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $15.
Check-in is after 3PM
1. Smoking is NOT allowed within the rental or the property on which it is located.
2. People other than those in the Guest party are not allowed within the rental or on the property in which it is located.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while within the rental or the property on which it is located. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Agreement must be completed. (See below)
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the rental.
9. Fireplace: The gas fireplace is only in operation from September 15 – May 1.
10. Water and Septic: The rental is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high is this iron rich part of Wisconsin. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, diapers, or towelettes should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any of these products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $150.
It is hereby agreed by and between Cheryl Redman (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $15 per night.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 35lbs
b. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Dispose of it in a bag within the trash bag in the kitchen so that it is double bagged.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while within the rental or on the property on which it is located.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a quiet person who enjoys being close to nature. I thrive on gentle outdoor activities when I can and also love to curl up and nest. I am an artist. I paint large acrylic canvases and also sew. Bicycling is integral in my life. I look forward to retirement when I can do more of it along with get on my new river in my canoe. I could not live without my close, loving family and very dear friends. Through every day yoga, and it's philosophy, keeps me present. For music I mostly enjoy jazz. Live theater and summer music festivals are also part of my realm.