Private bedroom accommodates 2 people. Located close to malls (Garden State Plaza & Willowbrook), NYC, METLIFE Stadium, Clifton Commons, Berkeley College, William Patterson University, St. Joseph's Hospital & Montclair State University. Great location & great deal. Express buses to NYC 5 minute walk. High speed wifi. No pets allowed
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE PRIOR TO REQUESTING TO BOOKING. WE WILL RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS LETTING YOU KNOW IF THE SPACE IS AVAILABLE.
Washer and dryer, bathroom, wifi and kitchen(as long as you clean up after yourself)
We currently have two dogs, a frenchbulldog and a bully. They are super friendly, quite and crate train and house trained. Bentley the frenchbulldog is a current service dog and Roman is still in training.
• No shoes in the house.
• Smoking is not allowed (inside or out) on property.
• Absolutely no downloading of illegal stuff while using wifi.
• We do not allow other non registered guests or other visitors in the house, stay will be terminated.
• No food in the living room or bedrooms.
• Lock/close all gates and doors behind you. This is to keep our puppies from roaming around the neighborhood.
• Close doors and windows when you leave the property each day.
• Lock the door behind you when you leave.
• Lost key will be an extra charge of $50 as we have replace all keys in the house.
• We do not allow the use of illicit drugs or being drunk while in the house.
• When in doubt, just ask us.
•No Pets allowed
• Failure to clean up after yourself will result in no access to the kitchen.
•Non airbnb guests will not be allowed on property without homeowners permission.
•No weapons or firearms allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 12 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi Travelers! I'm Kory, 29-year-old born and raised in Upstate, NY. I just finished 8 years in the US Military. Currently working for NJTransit Corp.
When I'm not work, I'm spending times with friends, running, hiking or at the beach with my dogs. I often head to NY to spend time with family.
I love to travel when I can, and AirBNB has made it possible for me to do so more often!