Santorini is a tropical style house. There is a huge verandah with timber louvers on all side to create cross flow breezes to keep you cool all year round. This spacious home is ideal for a holiday getaway catering for couples, families or just you.
This spacious home is ideal for a holiday getaway catering for couples, families or just you and your friends.
Santorini has 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, all very large rooms, 3 bathrooms (2 bedrooms are ensuited) and an open plan living/dining/kitchen on the upper level. A games room, office and external undercover area on the ground floor mean that you and your extended family can come on holiday and together and not be tripping over each other. There is a stunning feature glass window running along the stairway.
The pool has a surrounding timber deck perfect for sunbathing and reading, and the upstairs verandah has an under roof sitting area for supervising the bigger kids in the pool.
SANTORINI @ PALM COVE
Sleeps 10 comfortably - Sleeps 14 with 2 x fold out beds & double futon in games room - 4 night minimum stay
Plus a service fee of $375 per stay
Rates and selected dates are approximate and subject to change
Christmas period there is a 7 night minimum stay during this period
There is also a two week high season rate during the Easter Holidays
All linen (except for babies/cots), including beach and pool towels are supplied
PLEASE NOTE: This property is not serviced daily nor are any items supplied for your stay
Master - King plus ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Queen poster bed plus ensuite
Bedroom 3 - Downstairs - Queen & 2 x singles
Bedroom 4 - Queen
2 x Fold out beds
Double futon in games room
Port-a-Cot (No linen provided) Guest to clean after use
* 4 large bedrooms, 2 ensuites
* Air conditioned bedrooms only.
* Ceiling fans throughout
* CD player
* 2 x TV's
* Swimming pool
* Table tennis
* Washing machine & dryer
* Wireless Internet
* High Chair - Guest to clean after each use.
Pet Friendly on approval with a $500 pet bond payable.
Palm Cove approximately a 25 minute drive north of Cairns. Palm Cove is an intimate coastal village with internationally renowned restaurants and many gift and boutique shops. Enjoy the laid back lifestyle of the beachside and easy access to the Great Barrier Reef. Palm Cove is spectacular, no matter what direction you look, nestled between two World Heritage sites - The Great Barrier Reef and The Daintree Rainforest.
Palm cove local highlights:
Palm Cove has a variety of spas offering Indigenous inspired treatments and natural, tropical products in treatment rooms overlooking the Coral Sea. One treatment is never enough!
From small beachfront cafes to 5-star a la carte restaurants or private on-beach dining, including three of Australia’s top 200 restaurants, the only hard part about eating in Palm Cove is choosing where to go.
Hire a bicycle and explore Palm Cove and surrounds using the network of smooth bike paths connecting the Cairns northern beaches.
Australian Surf Live Savers are on duty daily and safe swimming nets make Palm Cove Beach an ideal location for year round fun in the sun.
The Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest are all within easy reach. Enjoy swimming or sun bathing at a local beach or try jet skiing, sailing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding to nearby islands or fishing.
Stroll along The Esplanade or take a swim in the man made lagoon. Cairns is also the home of SCUBA Diving in Australia and there are a number of companies offering dive trips and dive courses.
Other local attractions include the Botanical Gardens, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Scenic Rail to Kuranda, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Cairns Kart Hire and Laser Tag or try cable skiing at Cairns Wake Park, AJ Hackett’s Bungee Jump and two Golf Courses/Recreation Centres - World Class Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club and Palm Cove Country Club. Visit or feed the crocodiles at Hartley’s Crocodile Farm.
If you want to explore further afield you could visit Paronella Park, go wild water rafting at Tully, Sky Dive, tour the Tablelands or simply take the beautiful scenic drive to Port Douglas.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Payment of the booking deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows:
1) All Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing. All care is taken when quoting however if there is a mis-quote or an incorrect price advertised the owner reserves the right to refuse the booking or terminate the agreement. This also applies to rate periods throughout the year.
2) Booking Requests - are subject to availability and confirmation in writing.
3) Usage /NO functions - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for.
4) Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Late check-outs must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
5) Dissatisfaction - Should you have any maintenance issues please contact the office immediately so that it can be rectified in a timely matter. If the issues cannot be rectified we will offer alternative accommodation subject to availability Please choose your holiday accommodation carefully as no refund or change of property will be possible once your booking is confirmed. Northern Exposure Realty does not accept liability for changes made due to renovation, alteration and refurbishing of individual properties. Please be mindful of any maintenance reported to us, as any issues which are user error will be charged to your credit card. We endeavour to keep our website updated at all times.
6) Key Return - the property is to be locked and the keys returned to our office. If the office is closed please place keys in the Key Deposit Box at our Bokissa Road Palm Cove office (next to Cairns Tropical Zoo)
7) Payment - A holding deposit of 25% of the total rent is required to reserve a property. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
8) Currency - All prices quoted are in Australian dollars.
9) Non Payment of Residual Amount - If after a number of approaches this amount is not paid within 30 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
10) Cancellations – Less than 45 days notice 100% of deposit paid will be forfeited. More than 45 days notice will incur a $150 cancellation fee.
11) Refund of balances paid - If the residual amount is not paid by the due date OR In the event of a cancelled booking by the Client, (for the whole time or any part thereof) the deposit and any subsequent amount is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance for sickness and theft.
12) Confirmed bookings made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date must be paid in full within 48 hours following confirmation.
13) Breakdowns - Northern Exposure Realty accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience due to machinery or appliance breakdown. Northern Exposure Realty’s best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
14) Descriptions - Northern Exposure Realty Pty Ltd has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied, as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy in pricing or mis-description contained in the publications.
15) Unavailability - If a property becomes unavailable for any reason Northern Exposure Realty reserve the right to move the Client to alternative accommodation at Northern Exposure Realty’s discretion.
16) Non-Transferable - bookings will not be moved to alternate properties – especially due to a ‘change of mind’. Any movement of bookings is at the discretion of Northern Exposure Realty.
17) Breakages - and losses to the property are to be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
18) Additional cleaning - if required will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Northern Exposure Realty.
19) Loss of keys or remotes - will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Northern Exposure Realty. There will be a minimum cost $50.00.
20) Pets - are not allowed on or about the premises without prior written approval. A $500 Pet Bond is payable via credit card pre-authorisation at time of check in.
21) Disclaimer - Northern Exposure Realty do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force of nature or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
22) Upon leaving the property the guests must ensure that all air conditioners are switched off and that all doors and windows are closed and locked.
If you have any enquiries what so ever please do not hesitate to contact us, we will do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs smoothly.
The Holiday Team at Northern Exposure Realty
Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Fax(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Address28 Bokissa Road, Palm Cove QLD 4879
PostalPO BOX 146, Palm Cove QLD 4879
Please take special note
1.This property is let to you for holiday use only, for the period stated on your receipt.
2.The premises are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure (unless prior arrangements are made with Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals. Please return your keys to our office by this time.
3.Please do not park vehicles or trailers on lawns.
4.The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed the number of beds unless prior arrangements have been made with Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals.
5.If guests require an additional change of sheets and towels during the week, an extra fee will be charged.
6.Breakages and losses to the property are to be reported to Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals and paid for immediately. We reserve the right to charge for damaged or missing items where applicable.
7.Pets are not permitted on or about the premises unless prior written approval has been received from Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals.
8.Always lock the premises when leaving. Northern Exposure Realty/ Cairns Holiday Rentals take no responsibility for occupants personal property left on the premises.
9.Please do not retune the television. Please contact the office if you believe there is a tuning issue.
10.The telephone if the property has one has been coded and restricted to local and emergency telephone calls only.
11.The use of tents, caravans or other similar vehicles as additional accommodation is forbidden on the property. It is forbidden to connect electrical leads and water hoses from the building to any vehicle parked on or adjacent to the property.
12.If your premises have a swimming pool, please ensure no glass of any kind is used in the vicinity of the pool.
13.No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. In residential houses, strata title by-laws and regulations must be observed for the quiet enjoyment of all. Residential area no noise after 10pm or the police may be contacted by the neighbours. No functions. Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals reserves the right to request immediate departure & vacate should council or strata-by-laws be excessively breached.
14.Please avoid sitting on furniture in wet bathers or sandy clothing.
15.Please do not take lounge furniture outside. Outdoor furniture is provided for this purpose.
16.In the event of the property being offered for sale, the occupier agrees to allow the owner or his agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours and by prior appointment.
17.Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals reserve the right to request immediate departure and vacation of the premises should Council or Strata Title By-laws is excessively breeched.
18.With telephone, email or postal bookings, the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted by Northern Exposure Realty/Cairns Holiday Rentals.
19.Please do not alter TV’s or fridge settings. (A call out fee of $55 plus any other charges incurred will be charged if we are called out due to settings being altered.)
20.Light bulb spares are in the bottom drawer in the kitchen/pantry or contact our office.
21.On departure, please ensure the property is left tidy, dishes washer and rubbish placed in the bins. (Excess cleaning will incur a fee.)
22.Please freeze prawn scraps, raw meat and fish scraps, wrap and discard in the bin on your last day. GARBAGE SERVICE IS MONDAY NIGHT.
23.Please lock all windows, doors, turn off all air conditioners and return keys to our real estate office. If the office is closed please drop keys in the key box outside.
Thank you for your co-operation and for booking your holiday through Northern Exposure Realty / Cairns Holiday Rentals.
Northern Exposure Realty
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)