IDEAL 4 O’CLOCK AREA LOCATION – SKI-IN/WALK-OUT – BEAUTIFUL CONDO – SLEEPS UP TO 12
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property
This multi-level property is beautifully furnished and decorated throughout featuring an open floor plan that flows from the living area to the dining area and kitchen making it the ideal space to gather as a group with the bedrooms located in the loft and the lower level.
LOCATION – This condo is situated exactly where you want it, just off the Four O’Clock Run and close to the base of Snowflake lift, making its access to the slopes unrivaled. The 4 O’Clock Run is in your backyard conveniently allowing you to ski all the way home at the end of the day, or even for a quick lunch. Walk less than ten minutes down the street and you can be eating at your favorite restaurant in town or shopping at all the local boutiques.
AMENITIES – There are three bedrooms including two queen bedrooms, each with a gas fireplace as well as a bunk bedroom perfect for the little ones. The spacious and comfortable layout invites guests to relax together on the main level for fun, dining and entertainment after a fun filled day on the mountain. While making meals is a breeze in the fully-equipped kitchen that boasts granite counter tops and stainless appliances, the rest of the group can relax for conversation or a movie on the flat screen TV in the living area. Located just a couple of blocks away, the Upper Village pool and hot tubs are the ideal place to soak away your day on the ski trails.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bath (2 Full/1 Half) / 1,645 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 12 – 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) &1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – 4 O’Clock Run
• 4 O’Clock Lodge – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Walk-Out & 1 block from Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – Located outside of complex on 4 O’Clock Rd.
o Main St – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 12 people (10 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room, loft level Queen Bedroom & lower level Queen Bedroom
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace & flat screen TV
• Wet Bar (lower level) – Small refrigerator & sink
• Laundry – Full-size stackable washer & dryer located in Laundry Room off kitchen
• Outdoor deck – Gas grill & 2 patio chairs
• Mud Room
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (closed May, Sept, Oct) – located on Village Rd.
Queen Bedroom (Loft Level):
• Queen-size bed
• 2 Twin-size beds located in landing area
• Gas fireplace
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Gas fireplace
• Flat screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Bunk Bedroom (Lower Level):
• 2 Single bunks (twin over twin)
• Shared bath with Queen Bedroom
• Parking – 1 outdoor space – 1 space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
3 bedroom Condo
Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 12
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 68 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.