ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Featuring a fully equipped kitchen, this four-bedroom apartment is located 15 minutes drive from central Boston. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Fenway Park is 2 miles away. The Victorian Condo has a spacious living room with cable TV and a seating area. The apartment has 2 bathrooms and individually decorated bedrooms with wood flooring. Guests can relax on the porch at the Boston Victorian Condo. Laundry facilities are also provided for visitors to use. Several restaurants are within easy walking distance from the apartment, including Ten Tables, The Haven and The Canary Square. Whole foods, CVS, 7 eleven and Stop an Shop are short walking distance away. The Museum of Fine Arts is 15 minutes’ Bus or underground journey from the property. Boston Common is 3 miles away.
EASY SUBWAY ACCESS Stony Brook ( Orange Line to downtown Boston) T station is at 10 minute walk down Boylston street,
BUS STOP IN FRONT OF HOUSE (39 line)
Short ride to downtown Boston.
An excellent place for family or groups with up to 8 guests.
Explore Boston while enjoying our luxury condo with all it's amenities
The Condo is located on the 2nd floor of a 3 story Condo Building with private enterance. Back yard patio is available for use with permission.
I will meet you at the property upon arrival please call some 30 minutes before if possible.
Please contact me by phone or text any time during your stay.
During weekdays there is a strict restriction on noise level after 10:00 PM the noise should be kept to a minimum as other tennants are impacted.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Guest shall allow Landlord may have access to the premises for purposes of repairs and inspection. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manor.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins.
5. In the event that the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately, within 2 hours of check-in.
6. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
7. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
8. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
9. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (Eight) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
10. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11 PM noise should be kept to a minimum.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, shampoos, items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family, other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Cancellation Policy: As stated on airbnb.com website
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
19. Storms, Hurricanes and/or Other Acts of G_d: No refunds will be given.
20. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions. Tenant agrees to have the responsible adult supervising minors.
21. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
22. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
23. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
24. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
25. Tenant is advised that the property contains the gas stove and cook top, microwave, electric countertop oven, electric toaster, gas heating, will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
26. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
27. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
28. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
29. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
30. Wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
31. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 68 degrees and heat shall not be set above 73. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. (Air conditioning is installed and available at appropriate season)
32. Tenant must be of legal age and have proper ID. Upon check in the ID must be presented.
33. One day before check out tenant must inform the landlord about approximate check out time, and call for landlord to inspect residence when checking out.
34. To accommodate extra sleepover guests tenant will be charged 15 dollars per person per night.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน