My condo unit is your hip home away from home in the bustling Bonifacio Global City area. Our condo unit comes with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, up to 100MBPS Internet connection, cable TV, gym, pool, indoor and outdoor kids area, 24/7 security, reception area. For families, we also have a crib, a high chair, and kids' books that kids can use.
It's complete. All that is missing is YOU.
This is a three-bedroom condo unit located at the 21st floor of Forbeswood Parklane along Rizal Drive in Bonifacio Global City. It has two (2) bathrooms. It does not have a balcony.
Masters Bedroom: One (1) queen size bed and one (1) single foam mattress that can fit maximum of three (3) people. It has its own en suite bathroom.
Yellow Room: Two (2) semi-double sofa beds that can fit maximum of four (4) people.
Blue Room: One (1) Twin sofa bed and one (1) double foam mattress. Room can accommodate maximum of three (3) people.
The condo unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with basic kitchen utensils (pots and pans, knives set, dinnerware, glassware) and appliances (refrigerator, four-burner electric stove, electric oven, microwave oven, oven toaster, rice cooker). However, it does not have a washing machine and dryer.
We have all the things you might need during your stay:
- Cable TV with both local and international channels
- Fibre-line WIFI connection
- Landline Telephone that can call any landline number in Metro Manila and certain local mobile networks
- Complete basic kitchen utensils and appliances
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby-friendly amenities: Crib (40 inches x 24 inches), high chair, books and toys
- Safety stuff: fire detector, flash lights, first aid kit, candles and matches, screw drivers
We do not have a washing machine and dryer in the condo unit but we have provided you with a clothes rack for drying your clothes. There are a lot of laundry shops nearby. You may drop off your dirty laundry or you may call for free pick-up and free delivery from them.
At the 5th Floor Common Area, there is a gym, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor kiddie swimming pool, outdoor play area, and indoor playroom for kids. A function room and a yoga/dance room can also be accessed but with a fee to the Property Management Office.
The condo unit is inside a highly secured building with security guards at the ground floor and roving guards. The guards can help you in getting a cab also. There are three elevators that can take you to the unit.
When you book my condo unit, you have complete access to the entire condo unit and the amenities in the condo (gym, outdoor pool, playroom for kids, and outdoor play area). You and your group will be the only ones to enjoy the condo unit during your stay.
I do not live nearby but I can be reached through Viber, Whats App, Tango, and Line. We also have a telephone in the condo so I can call you as well.
If you have any questions before and during your stay, just let me know and I would gladly respond the best way I can.
Kids two years old and above are considered in the headcount of guests.
Although there are public transportation in Metro Manila, it would be best to take the taxi or rent a car.
We started offering airport transfers to and from the condo. Depending on the number of people and luggage, available vehicles range from sedan to SUVs to vans. This is on top of the fee that you will pay.
Apart from local cabs, there are a lot of app-based cabs, like Uber and Grab, plying the streets of BGC.
App-based transportation Grab has pick-up points in all of the four terminals of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. You can have your Grab driver pick you up at the Grab booth or the attendant in the Grab booth can book a ride for you.
Pick-up points in NAIA:
NAIA Terminal 1: Main Arrival Area Curbside
NAIA Terminal 2: Inner Arrival Area between Bay 7 and Bay 8
NAIA Terminal 3: Secondary Arrival Area Curbside between Bay 5 and Bay 6
NAIA Terminal 4: Curbside
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take the time to review the following house rules and make sure you have read, understood, and agreed 100% to my House Rules before booking our condo unit.
- My condo unit is yours to call home during your stay. But please treat it with respect.
- Before check-in, please ensure you, your group, and your guests have read, understood, and agreed 100% to our House Rules.
- After booking, you will have to submit the list of full names of all guests, a copy of your passport, and your flight details or estimated time of arrival.
- Please adhere to the number of registered guests. We are strict with this. Kids aged four years old and above are considered part of the counted number of people.
- You are allowed to have family and friends over but they are not allowed to stay the night.
- No smoking is allowed. There is no balcony so you will have to smoke at the 5th Floor open area or outside the building. A fee of US$100.00 will be charged for smoking inside the condo unit.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties allowed to give respect to our neighbors.
- Please refrain from making noise past 11:00 pm.
- Any guests arriving past midnight will have to pay additional US$ 10.00 for the cab ride of the Check-in Personnel.
- The gym, outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor kids play area are all located on the 5th Floor. If you will use them, please treat it with respect as well.
- The Intercom phone can only accommodate calls from the Lobby Receptionist. Please do not place calls using it. We have a Globe telephone landline that you can use for landline calls within Metro Manila.
- The Philippines uses 220v for appliances.
- Please do not open the stock room.
- If you damage anything, it will be charged to you.
- If you are expecting a package, please make an authorization letter addressed to the Property Management Office to authorize the lobby receptionist or guards to accept it in your behalf because as policy they are not allowed to receive any package.
- Please do not throw anything in the toilet.
- For every lost key, there is a $100.00 fee.
- We practice waste segregation. Please segregate your dry waste from the wet waste.
- Please put in a separate trash bag the recyclables: tin cans, glass and plastic bottles, plastic bags, paper bags, reusable bags, reusable food containers.
- There is a twice-daily garbage collection by the condo personnel. The Morning Schedule is from 7:00am to 8:00am while the Evening Schedule is from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. If you fail to meet the schedules, please do not place your garbage outside the condo.
- During your stay and before check-out, please make sure to dispose your waste in the Garbage Room located at Basement 2. Please use the Service Elevator (the rightmost elevator) when throwing the waste.
- Before check-out, please ensure that all lights and airconditioning units are turned off and all appliances are unplugged including the refrigerator.
- Please do not forget to lock the condo unit upon check-out.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Travel has always been a need for me instead of a want. That is why I make sure that every Guest I welcome to in my home feels my warmth and wanderlust. Whether it is your first time in the Philippines or not, I will make sure it won't be your last.