คนท้องถิ่น 137 คนแนะนำ ·
A restaurant with the most beautiful view of the beauty of Belgrade. A decades-old existence, moves the borders of the highest quality hospitality and true quality.
Upscale restaurant with a magnificent view of two rivers and amazing sunsets, located within a medieval fortress
Middle-age fortress and park with a beautiful view to rivers Sava and Danube
Belgrade Fortress consists of the old citadel (Upper and Lower Town) and Kalemegdan Park on the confluence of the River Sava and Danube, in an urban area of modern Belgrade.
Restaurant Kalemegdan Terrace is located in the most beautiful part of Belgrade, on Kalemegdan, fully integrated into the ambience of the fort.A prestigious restaurant with a terrace and fantastic views of the mouth of the Sava River into the Danube, War Island and Zoo. Close to Ruzice Church and…
Fantastic location! This upmarket restaurant is situated in the Kalemegdan Fortress and offers amazing views of the surrounding area.
Kalemegdan Park is the largest park and the most important historical monument in Belgrade. The Belgrade Fortress and the Kalemegdan Park represent a cultural monument of exceptional importance.
“Old Bohemian street in Belgrade, live Serbian traditional music, great food and drinks, often overflown with tourists but interesting to see if first time in Belgrade ”
- คนท้องถิ่น 218 คนแนะนำ
“During the five centuries under Turkish slavery, the greatest insult was made to the Serbian people in 1594, when the Turkish invaders brought the body of Saint Sava, which rested in the Mileseva Monastery (died 1235), brought to Belgrade and burned it down on Vracar. Only a few decades after the definitive liberation from the Turkish occupation, in 1895, the hundred most prominent citizens of the then Belgrade, headed by Metropolitan Mihajlo, founded the Society for the Raising of the Temple of St. Sava in Vracar, at the site where his relics were burned. The construction of the temple began in 1935, but the bombing of Belgrade by the Germans - on April 6, 1941, stopped building after laying the foundations and building of two walls, 7 and 11 meters high. By destroying the organization of the construction sites and the offices of the construction companies, the immigration of the German army car park into the space within the walls of the Temple and the robbery of the property of the Society froze any thoughts about the construction of the Temple. Society for raising the temple of St. Sava was no longer existent. In 1958, Patriarch German renewed the idea of raising the temple. After 88 repeated requests and the same number of refusals, the building permit was obtained in the summer of 1984. The construction was restarted on August 12, 1985. The greatest achievement was the elevation of the central dome of 4,000 tons. It was made on the ground, and then, together with a copper sheet cover and a large 12-meter high gold plated cross and heavy 4 tons, was raised and placed on the walls. The lift, which lasted 40 days, was completed on June 26, 1989.”
- คนท้องถิ่น 156 คนแนะนำ
“One of the world's great geniuses Nikola Tesla was a Serb. His works are celebrated in this museum. ”
- คนท้องถิ่น 141 คนแนะนำ
“The ultimate shopping destination which offers you unforgettable journey that brings to the surface your self-esteem, boldness and empathy.”
- คนท้องถิ่น 39 คนแนะนำ