Enjoy the tranquillity and seclusion of our spacious pool house chalet, complete with private seasonally heated (1 May to 30 September) outdoor swimming pool and all year round hot tub Jacuzzi spa, located on our 30 acre farm and equestrian centre in the rural hamlet of Henton on the outskirts of Chinnor, Oxfordshire.
The Pool House is an ideal location for couples, families, walkers, cyclists, coarse/carp anglers and business travellers.
Opened for the first time as a holiday let in 2016, we are sure that The Pool House at Upper Farm Henton will be your home away from home.
With its own private outdoor swimming pool (heated from 1 May to 30 September) and an all year round hot tub jacuzzi spa, you'll be surrounded by acres of green paddocks and with our 1 acre carp and coarse fishing lake, our self-catering chalet is the perfect setting for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The Pool House at Upper Farm Henton is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway, or as a base for families, walkers, cyclists, anglers and business travellers and as we are only 40 minutes from Heathrow airport it’s also ideal for international visitors.
Located in an area of natural beauty and with spectacular views over the Chiltern Hills to Bledlow Ridge, it is the perfect setting for those who want a relaxing break in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. The village of Chinnor is 1.2 miles away with convenience stores and a few eateries, plus we have the historic Chinnor Steam Railway, the town of Princes Risborough is just 4 miles away, with a good rail service into London Marylebone (40 to 50 minutes) and the historic market town of Thame is 7 miles away.
For birdwatchers, our fishing lake is surrounded by trees and is the home to red kites, kingfishers, sparrow hawks, woodpeckers, buzzards, kestrels, ducks, moor hens, pheasants and some very friendly robins and wrens. In the evening you are like to see foxes, badgers, rabbits and munt jack.
With two public footpaths running through the farm, walkers and cyclists can quickly and easily get on to the Phoenix trail and The Ridgeway, with miles upon miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore.
Angling guests at The Pool House have unlimited and inclusive access during their stay to fish our 1 acre carp and coarse lake located 100m from your holiday accommodation.
The Pool House is a studio chalet featuring:
Sleeps between 1 to 4 guests.
Main Studio Room (360 sq ft)
- King size bed with tempur memory foam mattress and bedside tables (bedding included)
- L shaped sofa
- 2 Large double wardrobes with 6 draws and plenty of hanging space
- 4 seater dining table and chairs
- 46" Wall Mounted Adjustable HD LED TV with Freeview and Sky+ HD (Movies, Sports & Entertainment Packs)
- Music system with AirPlay/Bluetooth streaming
- Large patio doors leading to Pool, Hot Tub and Garden
Kitchen (70 sq ft)
- Electric Induction Hob
- Electric Oven & Grill
- Full sized Fridge Freezer
- Slimline Dishwasher
- Pots, pans, crockery, glassware and cutlery
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea, coffee and sugar
Bathroom (47 sq ft)
- Electric shower
- Bathroom cabinet with LED lighting and shaver charging point
- Heated electric towel rail
- WC and hand basin
- Towels included
- Toiletries included (Body Wash/Shampoo, Conditioner, Handwash & Hand Cream)
Entrance / Boot Room (65 sq ft)
- Electric Radiator
- Storage for bikes, boots and soiled clothing
- Door leading to Pool, Hot Tub and Garden
- Optional small double folding bed - sleeps 2 adults or 2 children
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub & Garden
- Outdoor Seasonally Heated Swimming Pool - 12m (40ft) Long, 6m (20ft wide), Shallow End – 90cm (3ft), Deep End - 2.1m (7ft)
- Hot Tub Jacuzzi Spa with Bluetooth Sound System (Available all year round)
- Non slip artificial grass garden area – 21m (69ft) Long, 13.6m (44ft) Wide
- Pool loungers
- 4 Seat Patio Table, Chairs and Parasol
- Free super fast WiFi Access
- Free offroad parking
- Dogs allowed (Max 2)
- Minimum stay applies depending on time of year
- Maximum of 4 guests
Henton is a quite rural hamlet on the outskirts of the parish of Chinnor and overlooks the Chilterns, an Area of Natural Beauty.
There are miles of footpaths to explore, whether on foot or mountain bike.
We have a fantastic local village pub and restaurant called The Peacock Country Inn.
Chinnor, England, สหราชอาณาจักร