Due to the Governments restrictions the Spa will close 21 March 2020
Romantic, Historic Hideaway with free pass to local Spa for hot tub/jacuzzi, swimming pool.
Cascades Spa is 2 miles away
250 years old, it was the lodging house for the workers at Stott Park Bobbin Mill and today the mill's owned by English Heritage! You'll be staying in a piece of history!
Woodside's in a woodland valley, beautiful views, walks from the door, bird song and peace, in the heart of the National Park .
❤️Woodside is in a rural location where you can escape the stresses of modern life. Yet only 12 mins walk away from Lakeside village amenities. Woodside's location is fabulous being so central in the Lake District National Park and within walking distance of Lake Windermere's pier at Lakeside and the Lakeside pub for great food and drink (12 mins walk away)
❤️To help you escape even more we have free entrance and leisure passes to Cascades spa:
sat & sun 08.00-19.30
includes: heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub/jacuzzi and gym (note children under 16 years are permitted to use the pool only)
therapies are available to book directly with Cascades, including massage, fascials, beauty treatments etc. Also for additional cost is use of the thermal spa, providing exclusive health and beauty experience which is second to none.
❤️This 250 year old historic cottage has everything a luxury cottage should have :- fabulous location,beautifully decorated by an interior designer with comfort in mind, period features,superbly well equipped. delightful private gardens, free Wi Fi internet, log burner, secure private parking, books, dvd's, CD's, large flat screen TV with SKY HD, 2 bathrooms ,dogs welcome and leisure pass...you'll want for nothing.
• We are a family owned and run cottage who pride ourselves in providing a quality cottage and service.
Your enjoyment of our home is our PRIMARY concern.
Lounge: • Woodside's spacious lounge has a fabulous INGLENOOK FIREPLACE and LOG BURNER to gather around, cosy for nights in with a bottle of wine. With games, books, CDs, DVds and a large flat screen TV with SKY, CD player with ipod docking etc. everyone in the family will be happy :-)
Kitchen: With electric cooker, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine , tumble dryer and tiled floor. Well equipped for cooking! • If you like to cook , you'll like Woodside. So well equipped with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, oil, herbs and spices etc. Seating around a refectory table for 8
Down stairs WC and basin
MASTER BEDROOM : With double bed with window seat and ensuite shower room: With power shower , toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail. This romantic master bedroom has Egyptian cotton sheets, designer fabrics and luxury ensuite is a haven after a hard days sightseeing.
DOUBLE BEDROOM : With double bed. This romantic bedroom with oversized headboard has Egyptian cotton sheets, designer fabrics and lovely view down the valley.
TWIN BEDROOM : With twin beds. Window seat This bedroom has Egyptian cotton sheets, designer fabrics and colour co-ordinated furnishings.
To compliment the romantic feel all bedrooms have crystal chandeliers, are dressed with designer fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding with colour co-ordinated luxury towels.
FAMILY BATHROOM: In the family bathroom you can enjoy a power shower or a long leisurly soak in a contempory setting. Toilet and hand basin with heated towel rail.
• We are exceptionally CHILD FRIENDLY with high chair, travel cot, stair gate, fire guard, baby bowls and cutlery, books and toys all provided FREE of charge , so leaving more room in your car. We have facilities for 1 baby ONLY
2 GARDENS : Patio garden and Cottage garden.
• At Lakeside there is a cafe ,boat rides,steam railway,hotel and bar,ferry to Fell Foot. A fabulous location in the heart of the National Park and by Lake Windermere is hard to beat!
• Such a central lakes location will enable you to see so much of the Lake District, infact you can forget the car for several days and travel around lake Windermere by boat!
• Woodside is a hideaway of PEACE AND QUIET superbly well equipped,it's an ideal base,many of the attractions can be reached on foot or boat, you can forget the car!
• We have free WiFi.and there's private parking for 2 cars with visitor parking nearby.
• To help you make the most of your stay we have put together a file of 'local walks', some right from the front door. It is a wonderful area for DOGS with walks from the door and plenty of fields, footpaths etc.
There are 20 GEOCACHES within 2 miles.
The garden has seating for 6 and whilst you sit and enjoy the peace and quiet all you can hear are the sounds of the nearby stream and birdsong. The view from the garden is of the distant mountains across the wooded valley. The garden is child and pet safe. • The garden is a real SUN TRAP and wonderful for eating alfresco.
• Woodside is dog friendly ,wood and tiled floors on the ground floor. Both gardens are enclosed.
Woodside's location is fabulous
• Woodside is in the Central lakes which makes it ideal for seeing all that the Lake District has to offer.
• We are on the quiet side of the lake, making travel by car so much easier. No queing through Windermere, Bowness or Ambleside! Instead go there by boat!
• We are 10 mins walk away from the Windermere lake cruisers which will take you all around the lake to Windermere, Bowness or Ambleside
• Taxis are readily available in the area by phone, if you don't want to use the car.
• At the very heart of Swallows & Amazons country. - the author is buried in Rusland Church Yard
• This is an idylic, peaceful area which will afford you the opportunity to recharge your batteries by spending precious time with loved one.
Many Activities and places to visit are within 1 mile:
• LOW STOTT BOBBIN MILL is owned by English Heritage and is just across the road. this is a working bobbin museum, full of history.
• YMCA lakeside is 1 mile away. Here children's summer day camps are popular.
LAKESIDE VILLAGE,(10 min walk)
Lakeside pub 10 mins walk away and welcomes dogs .
• Lakeside village is the home of the Aquarium of the Lakes, Haverthwaite Steam Railway, Windermere Cruise ships, The ferry to Fell Foot, Lakeside Hotel (4 star restaurant, pub and Spa treatments) Bike hire, Cafe and bus to the Backbarrow Motor museum
NEWBY BRIDGE (1 mile away)
• SWAN HOTEL for excellent food and spa treatments
• NEWBY BRIDGE HOTEL for excellent meals
BACKBARROW: (2 miles away)
• Backbarrow has the excellent motor Museum houses the Donald campbell Bluebird collection, a great day out . There is an excellent cafe on site.
• Also at Backbarrow are The cliffhanger Rooms. These are escape rooms, great fun for all the family! An indoor all weather activity where you solve the puzzle to escape from the locked room.
CARTMEL: 15 mins away
• This foodie village is a must for all those lovers of good food, with artisan bread , cheese, beer and pudding makers on hand. Aswell as a michelan star restaurant there's a bistro, several pubs and excellent tearooms to choose from.
• Segway tours are available in Cartmel for an unusual method of seeing the Lakes.
• 13 centuary priory open to the public and home to "Sticky Toffee Pudding"
FINSTHWAITE Village opens its gardens in May. 5 mins away
HAWKSHEAD: village shops and Beatrix Potter Museum. 15 mins away
NATIONAL TRUST PROPERTIES Sizergh Castle , Hill Top (Beatrix Potter;s home) and Wray Castle (NT) are all less than 30 mins away
GRIZEDALE FOREST:: (3 miles) Walking and Sculpture Trails, Cycling ..Go Ape! Grizedale Forest Park offers the complete day out with an extensive range of marked paths, picnic areas, forest roads and tracks and a great adventure playground. The Sculpture trails are great fun and encourage children to explore the woodland. Grizedale provides a day out for all levels of cyclist. There are a range of way-marked trails that lead the cyclist around the forest on forest roads and tracks including the new technical North Face Route.A guide map is included in the Grizedale Map Pack from the Visitor Centre which details all the way-marked routes. Bike Hire is available from the visitor centre including a range of bike sizes and facilities for children. Go Ape! is an aerial assault course of extreme rope bridges, tarzan swings and zip slides.
Low Stott Park, England, สหราชอาณาจักร