This very private, peaceful, isolated and overlooking place is a secret escape in Maasin City but still very close to downtown. Cool breezes, great look outs and some fresh coconuts will provide a great time at our place, a 360 degree panoramic view to the stars and some fireflies ensure enchanted feelings at night.
Normally, when you travel, you want to find a place with a nice location, cosy and peaceful place to sleep, to awaken in a bright atmosphere and drink a coffee or tea to start a good day.
We offer you that, a nice and clean house, really sunny and bright.
• living room (30m²) with LED TV and DVD Player (no cable TV) and a sound system. Two sofas which can be turned into beds, good for 4 persons. Lots of sliding windows provide some cool winds on hot days and enough light to enter. All windows do have adjustable window blinds. An AVR (automatic voltage regulator) ensures save loading for your gadgets.
• central and bright kitchen next to the living room and windows facing to the terrace, perfect for cooking in company. The kitchen is fully equpied and has a gas oven. Enjoy the view and the athomsphere while cooking your favorite meal. A big fridge with freezer provides cool drinks and ice cubes any time. Microwave is available as well.
• bedroom with some cabinets and a supreme king size bed (190x160cm) made of one of the best hard woods in the world. The dimmable led spots in the ceiling and the 2 meter panorama window ensure relaxing atmosphere at night and morning. The window does have an optional screen so that you can leave the window open and no insects can enter.
• clean and very bright bathroom with a german Grohe Shower (no hot shower), led spots in the ceiling and a little window facing the ocean.
• big covered terrace facing east and south. South you have an overlooking view over the tree tops beeing able watching the ocean and east you can see Hanginan, the well known religious village on top of a mountain. The dimmalbe led spots in the ceiling and the beautiful and fragrant plants along the terrace ensure great atmosphere while enjoying some cool drinks. Sitting possibility for up to 12 persons.
• a wonderful, well maintained and private garden offers you pure privacy and ensures relaxing moments. Feel free to get some of our spices or ask our caretaker to get you some fresh and sweet coconuts or papayas.
Jonathan snd Michelle, relatives of ours will pick you up at any place in Maasin City and guide you to our house. After booking you will receive their cellphone number. They will introduce you to the area and the house. For an additional payment they can be your tourist guide, bring you to white sand beaches, coco farms, tourist spots and much more. If you need a house keeper or laundry washer, we can get you one too.
Maasin City proper is reached with motorcycle within 3 to 4 minutes only. If you walk it takes you around 5 to 10 Minutes to the road where motorcab's pass by.
You reach the house through a private entrance with an Ylang Ylang avenue. The caretaker and his wife have a little native house. They are very friendly and helpful.
There is no hot water or aircondition. The house in on an elevated location with lots of cool breezes, we never needed an aircondition. If there is no cool breeze we use our two strong electric fans and cold drinks ;)
There aren't many neighbors, the next neighbor is around 60 meters away. The place does not yet have a fence. A groundlevel stone wall surrounds almost the whole area. The area is very safe but due to its missing fence probably dangerous for little kids. We have two young kids and we never had any problems.
We will provide drinking water, tap water, electric, gas for cooking, fresh bed sheets, soap and fresh towels as well as tissue and shampoo. This is included in the price. You need to provide your own tooth brush, tooth paste as well as drinks and foods.
At last and most importantly, feel home, relax and enjoy your stay!
Maasin City is a great place to stay, you have some nightlife, lots of choices concerning restaurants and cafe's and some tourist attractions. Being located in Maasin City allows you to make daytrips to the south (Padre Burgos, Macrohon, ...) and to the North (Bato, Hilongos, Hindang, ...) as well as into the east (Maasin City Zoo, Dongon, ...)
Maasin is a City since the year 2000. Even tough this house in in Maasin City, it is still surrounded by nature. You have the perfect mix of nature and the amenities of a city.
So our closest neighbors is located around 60 meters of air line. The caretaker and his wife, live on the spot in their own little native house.
Maasin City, Eastern Visayas, ฟิลิปปินส์