Stylish studio conveniently located a few minutes from Tulum center, restaurants and shops, and only 10 minutes from the spectacular beach and famous Tulum beach clubs. Enjoy the infinity pool with panoramic views, BBQ grill, sun beds, free parking, 2 free bikes, 24/7 security, strong A/C, 50 Mb/s WIFI, blackout curtains, smart TV (Netflix and more), fully equipped kitchen, free drinking water, bath and beach towels. Located on the 2nd floor with plenty of natural light and 2 private balconies.
This studio is located in-between Tulum town and the beach, an unique architectural space based on local culture but with all the technological comforts to ensure a truly comfortable stay. The high ceilings, 2 private balconies, lots of natural light and incredible sunrise and sunset views will make you feel like at home in a fresh, innovative and cozy atmosphere from the very first moment you arrive, providing an impeccable environment to spend perfect experience in Tulum:
• A comfortable queen size bed and an additional sofa bed, blackout curtains for a comfortable rest, dining area for 4 people with fully equipped kitchenette that includes high quality appliances such as Daewood refrigerator, Samsung microwave, coffee maker, blender, all necessary kitchen utensils. Also included is free drinking water from a dispenser, beach and bath towels, shower gels and shampoo, wardrobe with racks, private WIFI, air conditioning, Samsung smart TV with Netflix and other online streaming apps, shared washing machine and dryer (located in public area and shared with some other condominiums).
• Spectacular shared infinity swimming pool on the roof top terrace with panoramic view. The perfect setting to enjoy the most amazing Tulum sunsets and sunrises. You will have access to fast WiFi in the rooftop terrace and pool area as well, and there is a BBQ grill which is available to be taken advantage of at any time.
• The 24/7 secured condo building is located in a quiet and safe area surrounded by vast jungle.
• It is only 5 minutes to town with plenty of trendy taco places and restaurants like Burrito Amor, El Camello Jr, Humo, La Hoja Verde, La Bonita, etc, and many cool bars and clubs like Amapola, or Batey Mojito Bar.
• The beach is only 10 minutes away and you can get there by bike, taxi or drive your own (rental) car. Relax at one of the many public beaches like Las Palmas or Paraiso, or hang out and enjoy one of the many beautiful beach clubs like Papaya Playa Project, Coco Tulum, Boa, La Zebra, Casa Malca, Akiin, etc. (check also if there is a full moon party at Papaya Playa Project while you are in Tulum, it's worth it!).
• The Mayan ruins of Tulum are located on the other side of the village about 10 minutes from the condo, a must-do. The tall pyramid of Coba is a little bit further inlands but yet not more than 25 minutes driving from the condo.
• Not to forget, visit at least one of the amazing cenotes (natural water pools) that connect with one of the biggest underground river systems in the world. Visit at least one of them while in Tulum like for example Cenote Cristal and Escondido, Calavera, Gran Cenote, Dos Ojos and Nicte Ha, Casa Maya, etc. Most of the cenotes are just a 10 to 15 minute bike ride away and definitely worth the trip.
The space is a concept inspired by love and art, making it a truly unique and Tulum experience, just the perfect home away from home in this magical destination.
The studio is located on Kukulkan Avenue (the new direct route to the beach), between Colonia La Veleta and Aldea Zama, the best residential areas in Tulum. Only 2 kilometers from the beach, 2 kilometers from the most beautiful Cenotes, and about 500 meters from restaurants and shops.
It is possible to walk to the city center of Tulum (about 10 minutes), go by bicycle (about 5 minutes) or drive. The taxi fare from the ADO bus terminal is approximately $40 pesos.
Great local atmosphere thanks to a great mix of locals, long and short term visitors from all around the world. Close to the city center but far enough to sleep peacefully at night.
Tulum, Quintana Roo, เม็กซิโก