My flat is close to Lisbon(15min), Airport(25min) and Cacilhas(5min) by car. Public transport takes 1hour to Airport and 25min to Lisbon. Buses to Lisbon:Bus753/ Bus169/Bus152/Bus160/Bus176.
From Cacilhas you can take the ferry boat to Lisbon(10min).
My flat is 11km from Lisbon centre, 18km from Lisbon Airport and 2,5km from Cacilhas.
Free parking, supermarkets,restaurants & cafés are close.
I keep my home tidy.
You'll love the light, the view & the wide space in the living room. You'll enjoy!
Sixth-floor apartment with Air Conditioning, elevator, 1 double room, 1 single room, living room with 1 double sofa bed and TV, kitchenette equipped with Cooker, Refrigerator, Dishwashe, Microwave, coffee machine, toaster, water boiler, cutlery and other household utensils. Free wi-fi available in the whole apartment. Inside the living room you also have a dining room
The apartment is located at Cova Da Piedade, a residential area situated in Almada.
Cova da Piedade with 1.42 km2 has 19,904 inhabitants and is part of the municipality Almada.
Cova da Piedade is circled by several of its neighbouring cities in the Setubal region, which include Almada (in the north), the river Tejo (to the east), Laranjeiro e Feijó (to the south), Pragal (to the west), Cacilhas (to the northwest).
Find below some places close to Cova da Piedade.
• Peace Park(Parque da Paz) – 1.3 km from the apartment, 15 min walk
• Santuário Nacional de Cristo Rei – 1.7 km from the apartment, 25 min walk
• Shopping Forum of Almada( Almada Forum) – Rua Sérgio Malpique - 2.7 km or 30 min walk or 7 min by car
• FCTUNL (Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa) – 5 km, 10 min by car or 20 min with metro
• Cacilhas – 2.5 km, 25 min walk
In Cacilhas and Almada you can find good restaurants with Portuguese dishes. Almada´s typical gastronomy tastes like sea. The county of Almada is the right place to meet the real national culture of gastronomy. Here are some restaurants that you can find in Cacilhas: Cais, Farol, Toca, Cova Funda, Cabrinha, Ponto Final
• Frigate D. Fernando 2 e Glória at Largo Alfredo Diniz, Cacilhas : It is the last sailing frigate to run the “Carreira da India”
• Naval Museum at Olho-de-Boi, Almada
• Casa da Cerca – Contemporary Art Centre at Rua da Cerca, Almada
• City Museum at Praça João Raimundo, Cova da Piedade
• Cacilhas Lighthouse Belvedere at Largo Alfredo Diniz, Cacilhas
• Luis de Queiroz Belvedere at Largo da Boca do Vento, Almada
• Casa da Cerca Bervedere at Rua Cerca, Almada
• Cristo Rei Belvedere at Avenida Cristo Rei, Almada
PARKS & GARDENS
• Rio Garden at Olho-de-Boi, Almada
• Casa da Cerca – Chão das Artes Botanical Garden at Rua da Cerca, Almada
• Paz Park at Avenida Arsenal do Alfeite, Feijó
• Dr. Alberto Araújo Garden at Largo Gabriel Pedro, Almada
OTHERS INTERESTING SPOTS IN ALMADA
• Cristo Rei at Avenida Cristo Rei, Almada
• Costa da Caparica Beach
• Boca do Vento Elevador at Largo da Boca do Vento, Almada
Here are some places in LISBON that can be visited:
- Bélem Tower
- Standard of the discovery
- Arch of Triumph
- Vasco de Gama bridge
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Bairro Alto
- Praça do comércio( Terreiro de Paço)
- View point of Graça
- Square of the real prince
- National Pantheon of Santa Engracia
- Church of São Roque
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Church of Sa Domingos
- Amalia Rodrigues House-Museum Foundation
- Marquês de Pombal
- Castle of S. Jorge
-Largo do Carmo
- House Fernando Pessoa
- Miradouro da Senhora do Monte
- Miradouro das Portas do Sol
- Vasco da gama shopping center
- Elevador da Gloria
- Amoreiras 360 Panoramic view
- Beach of Carcavelos (20 minutes from Lisbon city center)
You can also visit the cities SINTRA or CASCAIS.
In order to find out more places that you can visit, please consult tripadvisor website.
อัลมาดา, Setúbal, โปรตุเกส