Rent this furnished cottage to enjoy the beauty of nature on the Wisconsin River and Lake Wisconsin. Conveniently located on the Lake Wisconsin waterfront between Madison and the Wisconsin Dells, just 1.5 hours from Milw and 3 hours from Chicago. We are pet friendly for well behaved dogs with a $20/night pet fee per dog.
Beautiful views out the large living room windows look onto green, sandy islands and the undeveloped distant shores of the Wisconsin River as it opens up into Lake WI.
Explore the many channels, sandbars, and islands of the WI River and Lake WI with the canoe and row-boat provided. Two-person sauna on deck with great view of river and hills.
SPRING, SUMMER, and FALL Adventures! Green trees, sunny sand-bars, and a lazy river await you. Tucked off the main channel the cottage has the best of both worlds…easy assess to the big water, a great view of the water and sunsets, but little boat traffic. Because of our shallow waterfront location, the choice is yours, launch your boat at one of 3 nearby boat launchs and head left for Lake Wisconsin or go right for the Wisconsin River. You’ve got it all right here! You can launch your boat daily and spend an exciting day on the open water of the lake (too shallow to get a boat of any size into our channel but you can park your trailer in front at the end of the day) or a quiet day exploring the Dells-like bluffs and the nearby islands, coves, and backwaters in your canoe or kayak. The shallow water in front is perfect for kayaks and canoes.
Enjoy shallow water fishing from the pier or while wading or head out in a boat to hit several of the best local fishing spots all within 5 minutes of the cottage: The Narrows, Fockes Bluffs, and Camp Rest Park. Good fishing for Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, White Bass, Catfish, Largemouth, Crappie and more.
The cottage has a green lawn for yard games or for kids to run around in, plus just a block away is a park with playground equipment and wading beach, perfect for small children and dogs. Tennis and basketball courts are just a mile up the road. Bike riding opportunities on winding country roads in the area are fantastic. Up for a challenge? Circle Lake Wisconsin on your bike, it's about a 50-60 mile trip with a free ferryboat crossing as a highlight!
This two bedroom, two bathroom house has a full kitchen and an open layout. The kitchen is equipped with all you’ll need to prepare any meal you like…or grill out on waterside deck on the gas grill! Feeling lazy? Kick back and enjoy the 42” flat screen LCD HDTV or enjoy the hot tub which seats up to six people, so...relax, sip a drink, even surf the web, and watch the river go by!
Beautiful views out the large living room windows and across the 16’x25’ deck look onto green, sandy islands and the undeveloped distant shores of the Wisconsin River as it opens up into Lake Wisconsin.
FALL & WINTER FUN! After the summer crowds leave you’ll find unique beauty and tranquility on the river. Tucked in among the surrounding bluffs and hillsides you’ll find gorgeous fall colors and dazzling winter scenery. Hundreds of wooded acres across the street are home to the Red Bellied Woodpecker, Wild Turkey, and White Tailed Deer, while the ever-changing river offers views of Sandhill Cranes, Bald Eagles, Beaver, and Muskrat. Scenic drives in all directions make interesting day trips more fun! Many nearby day-trip possibilities including the Wollensheim Winery, Wisconsin Dells, Devil's Lake State Park, Baraboo Circus World Museum, and so much more. Nearby ski hills include Cascade Mountain (15 min) and Devilshead Lodge (30 min).
So much to see and so much to do! Relaxing!
Fish for Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, White Bass, Catfish, Largemouth, Crappie, and more. Many nearby day-trip possibilities including the WI Dells, Devil's Lake State Park, Baraboo Circus World Museum, and more! Great bird-watching!
Quietwater Cottage and Island View Hideaway
RENTAL RENTAL AGREEMENT and HOUSE RULES
• Quietwater Cottage: N3865 Tipperary Road, Poynette, WI. 53955.
• Island View Hideaway: N3873 Tipperary Rd. Poynette, WI 53955
Owner’s (Dave Weber) phone # is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Unless agreed in advance, CHECK-IN TIME for weekly rentals is 4 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS by 11 A.M. NO early Check-ins without permission.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cottage. Thank-you for smoking only outside the building.
3. PETS are permitted only with prior approval. $20/day per pet fee applies. All pets must be leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse (scooper provided). Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Please bring your personal dog crate and any bedding (sheet, blanket, dog bed, etc.) that you may need. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cottage owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 23 years of age unless they are part of a family group.
5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- Unless specified otherwise, a damage deposit of $250 may be required. The deposit is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the counter and cottage is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check out.
6. PAYMENT – Unless specified otherwise, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of personal check, bank money orders, or cashiers checks payable to David Weber. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date. Bookings made shortly before your stay may require payment in full as a condition of rental.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. For cancellations within the (60) day period, if cottage is re-rented during the cancelled time slot, deposit will be refunded. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to:
• Quietwater Cottage: four (4) persons.
• Island View Hideaway: six (6) persons.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens are included in the cottage, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Hand and shower towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
THESE PROPERTIES REQUIRES A Two (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY in low season, Three (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY in mid-season, and 1 WEEK MINIMUM DURING PEAK SEASONS.
12. RATE CHANGES – Prior to signing rental agreement, rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING – Parking is provided for a maximum of two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only, if you have more than two vehicles you must park them off-site. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
16. CAMPFIRES/FIREWOOD – Firewood is provided for burning in the fire pit as a convenience to our guests. Renters are asked to purchase additional wood from local sources if they would like to have more than one or two campfires during their stay. State law prohibits transporting firewood across state lines but it is readily available for sale in the area. Excessive burning of firewood from stack may result in deduction from damage deposit. Campfires must be contained within the fire ring provided, not be left unattended, and should be extinguished by the start of quiet hours (see 18 below).
17. CANOE or ROW BOAT USE – If/when owner grants permission of guest to use owner’s personal row boat or canoe, it is understood that it is for local boating only, not to be transported to/from the property. Renter is responsible for safe use of boat and must follow all state and local laws regarding boating use and safety, including life jackets, maximum capacity, etc. Renter agrees to use boats at their own risk.
18. QUIET HOURS – We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors and avoid unreasonably loud noise levels and profane language. Quiet hours are observed from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. on weeknights (Sunday through Thursday) and 11:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. on weekends. No fireworks of any type are permitted to be used on the property. During quiet hours, please realize sound travels easily.
19. SAUNA – Not recommended for children under the age of 12. This is an infrared sauna, which uses dry heat, do not attempt to add water to the heating elements.
20. The cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 21 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น