We rent the cottage as an holiday house with terrace and garden to couples, friends and families for minimum two nights. The house is 1,5 km from the city centre of Tivoli. Beautiful and very charming. We suggest to have/rent a car for the best stay in the cottage. But there are also buses and is not so hard to walk until the city and back.
Beautiful and very charming cottage in the heart of the valley of the Aniene river.
On one side the house faces the terrific waterfall and the luxuriant valley of the Aniene river, a wildlife sanctuary of water, waterfalls, caves, olive and wineyards, offering the best view of the old town of Tivoli, with its towers, churches, the temple of Hercules Victor and XIXth century papermills.
On the other side it overlooks the countryside with a breathtaking panorama as far as Rome (on a clear day you happily distinguish St Peter’s dome!) and an overwhelming sunset.
At its feet, the cottage dominates the monastery of the Madonna di Quintiliolo lying on the artificial hill built in the Ist century B.C. to accomodate the villa of Publio Quintilio Varo, one of Cesar’s generals.
Here comes the name of la Terrazza del Quintiliolo!
On the ground floor the kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, a living room, a bathroom, etc.
On the first floor, one master bedroom and one bedroom for three, a bathroom and a terrace.
The cottage is very well decorated on two levels and sleeping places for five persons. Parking space for two cars.
For you to know: this is where I grew up with my family!
On the back of the cottage is the railway to Rome, the hourly train between 7 am and 10 pm are an essential part of the charme of the place!
1. Check-in is after 3pm. In case of check in after 8.00pm, we add an extra fee of 20€. We do not accept arrivals after 10pm.
2. Check out is before 11am . When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration form upon arrival.
4. Please return the keys received last day.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the house in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. Use spaces outdoor if necessary.
13.It is not allowed to use the fireplace in the longue or garden barbecue.
14.The house cannot be used to take parties.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 139 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a girl who love to travel and to meet people. I've studied movie critic at the university of Rome, and now I'm a free lance in music and arts. I love to express my self by composing music and in the organization of big events: this is my work!
I've a lot of friends, but I also love as well the calm of my home.