Gorgeous Queen Anne Victorian flat sleeps 6 comfortably in the heart of SF. Tranquil garden, soaring 18 foot ceilings, and original hardwood floors! Walk to Alamo Square, the Painted Ladies, The Mill, NOPA restaurant, and the Independent Miusic Hall. Perfect for families and coworkers needing a furnished long term rental (30 night minimum).
1) We do not host smokers. There is no smoking allowed either inside or outside the apartment. Any evidence of smoking (Odor, cigarette butts etc), will incur an automatic $300 fine from the security deposit.
2) Please respect our neighbors peace and quiet by keeping music and voices low after 10 pm.
3) We encourage guests to remove their shoes in the house, in order to keep the home clean and our cleaning fees low. Dirty carpets or upholstery may result in additional cleaning fees.
4) Unannounced Extra Guests may result in cancellation of your stay and additional penalties. Please remember to include all children over 1 year old in the guest total when sending your booking request.
5) No pets! We have allergies.
6) Please turn off the heat and all lights, and close and lock all doors and windows when you check out.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 275 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love to travel, and when not traveling, I'm dreaming up my next adventure. A cup of coffee, a long rainy afternoon, and a pile of travel books make for my favorite kinds of days.