Modern, updated house, in a very safe and quiet neighborhood, centrally located and very close to the Downtown Royal Oak, Ferndale, Detroit and Birmingham. Close to major expressways (696/I-75) so easy to get anywhere in the south east Michigan area.
Snapshot of the house:
- KITCHEN - Newer kitchen, open concept overlooking the dining room, brand new appliances with everything you can imagine to cook, a table that can seat 10 people
- 4 BEDROOMS/2.5 BATHROOMS
FIRST FLOOR - 1 bedroom on the first floor (king bed) with it's private master bath and private TV and desk. There's also a 1/2 bath on this floor.
SECOND FLOOR - 3 bedrooms on the second floor; queen, full, and the third bedroom has it's private HD TV, a king bed and a sofa sleeper; all 3 bedrooms share a newer full bathroom (2 grab bars installed to make it more comfortable to get in/out of the tub/shower).
[All bedrooms come with a desk and a chair]
- Extra beds - If needed I provide a queen size air mattress/twin foldable memory foam bed/twin memory foam floor mattress.
LIVING ROOM: 60" 4K TV with Directv HD service. (english and spanish channels available)
BLAZING fast internet - 50mbps!
PATIO - Patio area with table, umbrella and chairs to seat 6-8 people, gas grill provided for bbq, if in season feel free to pick from the vegetable garden!
PARKING: the front of the house can park 2 cars side by side, there's space to park about 5 cars in front of the house (parking in the street is allowed), I do have restrictions regarding the number of cars.
BASEMENT: Washer and Dryer, clothes detergent provided
- The 2 car garage is off limits for now but will be Available from August forward especially for DREAM CRUISE Renters
- Soon expanding from 2 to 4 TVs with Direct TV service
- Periods that the area has Special Events/Holidays have a 3 night minimum.
Guess has access to the entire house except the garage, garage will be available from August 2017 and forward
I'm available anytime to answer any questions, no question is to small!
#1 Rule Above all - Respect the neighbors
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 9 persons. Agreeing to add additional guests is up to the discretion of the landlord and might incur additional fees.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
- The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 15 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- There are 2 outdoor cameras facing the street and driveway.
FEE LIST (READ CAREFULLY!):
o $50/per night/per person - Surpassing the “Maximum Occupancy” for guests staying overnight (or surpassing a new limit approved in writing by homeowner), if exceeds more than 2 at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
o $50/per night/per person - person not in the “Rental Party” staying overnight, if exceeds more than 2 at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
o $40/per night/per car – Surpassing the 3 car limit (at any time of the day) , if exceeds more than 2 at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
o Evidence of smoking inside the house the entire Damage Deposit will be forfeited and at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
o Evidence of a pet inside the house will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited and at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
o Breaking Rule #1 or #4 of “Rental Rules” will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited and at owner’s discretion party might be asked to vacate the property
1. NO EVENTS of any kind are allowed on the property. This is a HOUSE in a residential neighborhood and is NOT a hotel and is NOT an event center. Guest agrees to NOT have any type of event at the house, including (but not limited to) Wedding, Stag or Stagette party, bachelor party, bachelor-ette party, or ANY OTHER event.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home, smoking is NOT allowed in front of the house, smoking is only allowed in the back yard of the house.
3. QUIET TIME: 9 PM until 9 AM is “quiet time” EVERY EVENING!! Guest acknowledges that one of the attractions of this home is its quiet relaxing location and there are neighbors living in close proximity. All noise including loud talking and music and other sounds will be moved indoors during the hours designated as “quiet time”. This includes loitering in front of the house
4. GUEST PROMISES: 1) Not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of neighbors to peace and quiet, or allow his/her guests to do so; 2) to use the home only as a private residence, and not to engage in any activity or allow any condition that is illegal or dangerous or which would cause a cancellation, restriction, or increase in premium in MANAGEMENT’s insurance or allow his/her guests to do so;
5. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
6. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses
9. Pets are NOT allowed, unless explicitly stated by the owner under an exception.
10. Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s) unless homeowner explicitly approves a higher number. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted but only in front of this house, parking on the street in front of the neighbors is not allowed. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12 .[Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the repair costs incurred]
If there is a storm or snow storm, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Snow/Storm Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Storm/Snow Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Storm/Snow Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Storm Warning" period.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 105 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm a software engineer, latino (south america), really easygoing, social, work a lot but also like to spend time with friends, playing sports, dancing latin music, and basically trying anything new. I'm new to airbnb and I'm excited to provide an awesome place for your stay in my area.