Nestled in the friendly community of Avoca Beach, this spacious, older style and charming apartment offers the very best of beach living.
This 2 bedroom apartment with an optional additional granny flat/laundrette is the perfect beach escape.
Built in to the hill overlooking Avoca Beach, there is ample parking and incredible panoramic beach views.
Please note there are 3 flights of stairs to access the apartment.
Located in the perfect holiday destination of Avoca Beach, this charismatic 2 br apartment with kitchen, lounge and bathroom has all you need for a perfect holiday. It is close to cafe's, shops, markets, busses and the beach.
An additional exterior laundrette/guest room, which includes 3 beds (double, bunk beds and single available), a toilet and a shower is also available with this booking.
Two portacots are available for infants and fit in the 2 main bedrooms next to the queen beds quite comfortably.
In total the space has the ability to sleep 8 adults and 2 babies (however this would be very compact).
Located on a hill overlooking Avoca Beach, the apartment is private and quiet. There is an amazing deck and BBQ, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. It is a great spot for families.
The house is older style with modern furnishings. It is equipped with Wireless internet, TV, Foxtel, DVD, books and games. It has a kitchen and two bathrooms.
There are 2 large bedrooms with 2 queen beds. The house accommodates 2 couples comfortably with 3 children with 3 single beds (or double bed and 2 single beds). The rooms have large built in wardrobes.
The property has a large lounge room and outdoor dining. It is great for couples and families.
We live upstairs and are contactable throughout guests stay.
Two cruiser bikes and two tall foam surfoards are provided to enhance your beach experience. We also offer tennis racquets, snorkelling equipment, yoga mat, beach umbrellas and beach towels.
The private laundry has a washing machine/dryer and an outdoor clothes line.
The carport fits 4 cars and there is a lock up garage if required.
This area is a much sought after location and it is the perfect beach side getaway. Avoca is known or it's beautiful scenery and friendly people.
The property is located near the aesthetic Avoca rock pools. Sightings of dolphins and whales are a regular occurrence. The coast line is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, surfing, fishing and picnics.
Private access via stairs
We live in the apartment above and are contactable throughout the stay
* Breakfast/Morning Tea - Please feel free to use the cereal, coffee etc.
* TV – Instructions are in the TV cabinet.
* Music - ipod/iphone - can be played through the TV speakers using the cable/jack attached to the TV.
* Games/Movies – located under the television. Books are in the book shelves. There are also movies stored in Foxtel ‘Planner'. The nearest cinema is Avoca Beach Picture Theatre or Erina Cinema.
* BBQ - gas supplied. Additional gas can be purchased from the Petrol Station.
* A citronella candle is located under the sink to repel mosquitoes. There is also suncream, mosquito repellant and spare sunglasses.
* Linen - Please feel free to use any linen, beach towels etc. There are outdoor and beach umbrellas provided.
* Garbage - wheelie bins are in the garage.
* Gym - There are Gyms in Kincumber.
* Access to Avoca Beach is via Austral Ave (about 200m), the beach path is opposite the intersection with Avoca Drive. Alternatively there is a bush track next to 22 Ascot Ave that goes to the beach.
* Please feel free to use bikes
* Snorkels, tennis racquets, beach umbrella located in garage
Laundry & Ironing
* The Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board are in the laundry located below the garage
* Use the washing machine set to Delicate 30 (54 minutes). Washing powder goes in the left compartment and fabric softener in the middle compartment.
* Clothesline available
* Additional linen can be requested.
* Take away, restaurants, cafe's, convenience store etc. on Avoca Drive
* Syney City is 1.5 hours away
* Great day trips:
Palm Beach in the Northern Beaches (1-1.5 hour drive)
Blue Mountains (2-3 hour drive)
Hunter Valley wine region (1 hour drive)
* Taxis - 131008 (website hidden) or mobile app ‘gocatch'.
* Busses - Bus stop below the house on Avoca Drive
* Trains - Gosford is the nearest train station.
* Erina Fair is the nearest shopping centre
* There is a bottle shop on Avoca Drive
* Avoca markets fourth Sunday of the month
Safety & Security
* Terrigal Police Station
* Emergency Number - 000
* First Aid kit is in the kitchen
* There are lights near the garage and front doors for night access.
* No smoking indoors. Please smoke outside use the ashtray provided in the 2nd draw of the kitchen. Dispose of butts in the external bins.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 31 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We currently work in TV/Marketing and enjoy the cosmopolitan life that the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney has to offer as well as the relaxing beach lifestyle of the Central Coast. Our loves are great restaurants, music, dancing, the arts, theatre, travel, reading, going to the beach and long distance running.
We are always looking forward to the opportunity to travel, so are happy to share our houses with like minded, responsible people. We hope that occupants appreciate our house and area as much as we do.
Airbnb can help facilitate such amazing and fulfilling travel opportunities. We have already travelled to 40 countries and are hoping to see many more.
'Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself.'