2-story Irvine townhouse offers everything you need to feel like you are right at home. Vaulted ceilings, free parking, washer/dryer, full kitchen access, a pool and jacuzzi, and direct access to a walk/bike path are just a few of the amenities!
This spacious and airy 2-story end-unit townhome has tons of natural light with vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors on the first level. The relaxing, sunny location offers guests absolutely everything you need for a short or long term stay. The home is so warm and comfortable that you may not even feel the need to venture out!
Both bedrooms (one on each floor) are attached to their own full bathroom with new dual-flush toilets. The upstairs bedroom has a queen-sized certified organic Astrabed, while the downstairs bedroom has a single bed. An assigned carport is located a few steps from the front door, with additional uncovered parking readily available. There are 2 couches (1 large, 1 small) and a fireplace in the family/living room area where extra guests can stay. A Brita water filtration jug will be provided, as well as fresh towels, fresh linens on the beds and cozy blankets for your comfort.
This quiet townhome, located in the back of the complex, faces the Mountains to Sea Trail & Bikeway that leads to Newport Back Bay -- cyclists are welcome too!
Guests will have access to the following:
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Entire downstairs, including kitchen, washer/dryer and a small charming patio
- Assigned carport for parking a single vehicle
- Community pool and jacuzzi
One upstairs bedroom, one small closet and the garage will not be accessible; otherwise, the rest is yours.
Text and email are the primary ways of communicating with the host. If and when it's possible, we will meet the guests for check in/check out.
Wifi is not unlimited, as I pay per GB.
Enjoy your stay and contact the host if you need anything. :)
- No smoking, No pets, No drugs/parties/loud activities or noises. Please be respectful of my quiet neighbors and home.
- You have full access to all kitchen items, but please clean thoroughly and put away when finished.
- Please remove your shoes before stepping on the carpet to keep it clean for all guests.
- Please leave the key to the pool on the counter, or you will be charged the replacement fee of $50.
- For additional vehicles, feel free to use any **uncovered** parking spot, or you will be towed.