The hostel "El Ceramista" is a beautiful colonial house built in the 1940s. The house is located close to the square Carrillo in the same street as the Trinidad Cigar Factory. In a distance of just 600 meters you can find the historical center with all the main tourist points of interest
House Phone: (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
The hostel "El Ceramista" is a beautiful colonial house built in the 1940s. The house is located close to the square Carrillo in the same street as the Trinidad Cigar Factory. In a distance of just 600 meters you can find the historical center with all the main tourist points of interest. Upon your arrival you will be served a delicious cold fruit juice for free. The hostel’s neighborhood is very pleasant, central and very safe. In the house there are three air conditioned rooms with big windows: One room is on the first floor, with private bathroom and access to the patio. The two other rooms are located on the second floor. Both rooms can be rented as two separate bedrooms or as entire apartment with shared living room and private bathroom each.
In the house lives a family of 5 people: 4 adults and a boy. Your hosts Alexey will offer you a service of maximum quality with entertainment, good food and lots of pleasure. Their son Alexey runs a traditional pottery in the house. By keeping alive one of the most ingrained Trinidarian traditions he creates beautiful masterpieces of ceramic art. Of course, you are invited to discover his creations and, if you want, he will happy to give you a free pottery lesson.
If you inform the family about your hour of arrival you will be expected at your personal arrival point (e.g. the Viazul bus station).
- Free parking in front of the house
- Terrace with panoramic view
- Patio with garden
- Electricity: 110 V and 220 V
- Electric iron available
- Daily cleaning
- Families with kids welcome
- Gays/Lesbians welcome
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Fruit juice for welcome
- Free local telephone calls
- Folder with tourist information of the city
- Change of bed sheets and towels
- Cleaning of room
Additional services (not included):
- Breakfast: 3 – 5 CUC per person
- Lunch and dinner: 8 – 12 CUC per person according to menu
- Laundry and ironing service (price negotiable)
- Minibar (1.00 CUC for non-alcoholic beverages, 2.00 CUC for beer, 2.50 CUC for cocktails)
- Manicure and hairdressing (10 CUC per person)
- Bicycle for rent
- Car rental
- Taxi service
- Guided tours through the city
- Horseback riding trips
- Hiking tours in the mountains
- All tours: 10 – 50 CUC according to type and destination
- Horse buggy tour to the mountains (25 CUC per persons)
- Trips to caves
- Pottery lessons
- Dancing lessons (10 CUC per person one hour)
- Percussion lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Massage service (25 CUC per Person)
- Children daycare
I am always available to the guests. I like to share, talk, give advice to clients staying at my house, tell them about the history of the city.
The room has a private bathroom and is continuous in the other in the depart...
Respect the tranquility of other guests, do not introduce people outside the house.
Children are allowed, we can arrange a nanny in case you want or need to leave and leave the children at home.
Smoking is permitted, but smoking inside the room is not allowed ..
Gays and lesbians are allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 179 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น