Set high amidst the gums 'The Treehouse' is a recently renovated classic beach house. Walk to the beach or inlet, swim, surf, fish or dine in arguably NSW's best coastal locale. Perfect for couples or smaller families who are looking to relax and rejuvenate.
- Kitchen diner with stainless steel bench tops, extendable dining table & wood burner for winter beach trips
- Bedroom #1 with one queen and one set single bunks
- Bedroom #2 with one double and pull-out trundle
- Loft room with two double sofa beds and tv/dvd (low ceiling & steep access stairs)
- Modern bathroom with large shower
- Downstairs entertaining area with 'bistro blinds', gas barbecue and bar fridge
- Laundry with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Large lawned front and back yards
- 4mins walk to Narrawallee South beach for a swim or surf
- 10mins walk to Narrawallee Inlet for a snorkel or paddle board.
- Dine at one of the great local eateries like Cuppitts Winery , Rick Stein's Restaurant at Bannisters or cocktails at the Bannisters Pavilion . There is also the recently hatted St Isidore's restaurant in nearby Milton.
Key box on site. Combination number will be provided prior to first night.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
7 night minimum booking (Saturday changeover) for all school holiday periods.
2 night minimum all other dates.
Please leave the house as you find it clean and tidy .